Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sending Off Today

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Sorry for starting a new thread if there's one already, but did any of the TV cameras catch what actually happened today? ITV didn't seem to have any footage of it, and alluded to Hart getting headbutted...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Headbutt

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
they were a dirty team who appeared to be loosing their collective cool so no surprise. Sandaza had a knucklehead (No.5) try and headbutt him too but took evasive action - seen the continentals fall to the floor like a sack of spuds for less - maybe his time in Scotland has had an effect.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
You could hear the crack in D block.
I was B and it was a major sound - he'd picked Hartey out from the start and the scumbag got sent off deservedly. The FCUM team deserved to be called 'dirty northern bastards' from the terraces in my view as they were. Their fans were the only ones who deserved anything from their day.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Absolute thuggery, it was an elbow. The same player had earlier punched Hart in the stomach off the ball as well - which the linesman apparently didn't see...... strange though as he was facing the incident.....

I'm sorry it will only be a 3 game ban, as it should be at least 8 games (or 2 months).

Their number 5 was an absolute disgrace. He kicked Barnes in the head when both were on the floor in the MUFC 6 yard box. He looked like the Sunday league player he was. Never seen a player before that I've wanted to go on the pitch and twat.

The whole MUFC team were dirty bastards but that number 5 was by far the dirtiest northern monkey.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Their number 5 was an absolute disgrace. He kicked Barnes in the head when both were on the floor in the MUFC 6 yard box. He looked like the Sunday league player he was. Never seen a player before that I've wanted to go on the pitch and twat.

The whole MUFC team were dirty bastards but that number 5 was by far the dirtiest northern monkey.

Yes I saw that, its was when they both slid in for the ball and were getting back up to their feet when the number 5 ( accidently on purpose ) caught Barnes in the face.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I got the feeling that OGH was niggling at their defenders as soon as he went on, whether that was planned to get a reaction, i wouldnt know, but it certainly worked.
I thought he (OGH) looked the liveliest he had all season, best when played wide rather than up top.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I got the feeling that OGH was niggling at their defenders as soon as he went on, whether that was planned to get a reaction, i wouldnt know, but it certainly worked.
I thought he (OGH) looked the liveliest he had all season, best when played wide rather than up top.

He did niggle them however twice that number 6 punched players prior to what he did - total thug.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008

Exactly

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
fcum, other than the keeper were shit. I dont give a shit what the papers say or how itv make it look we had more than enough chances to bury them without ever getting out of first gear. Dirty northern bastards cheating , play acting, conning the ref & time wasting just like the side they really support - fergie would be proud of them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here