Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The seagulls ticket site is currently unavailble due to daily maintance work" (sic)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
"The seagulls ticket site is currently unavailble due to daily maintance work" (sic)

This is the message you get if accessing the online ticket site between 2.30 and 6.00 am UK time.

What could be the daily 'maintance' work?

Correcting spelling errors? nope, perhaps the spell-check is 'unavailble' :stupid:

Making the 'Add My Reserved Seats' function work properly? apparently not :wrong:

Realising that the Palace game is NOT a JPT game on sale only to season ticket holders? :facepalm:

Re-programming the site so it doesn't ask you to 'Update Your Details' for the 27th time when viewing the seating plan? :angry:

Perhaps it would be connecting an official Twitter to the site, rather than the one that proudly says "Vincente. Warm welcome to you". :shootself: No, not this either.

maybe they are just too busy counting their mountain of booking fees :shrug:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It is a seriously poor web site from what I can only believe are a seriously bad bunch of web developers/database administrators. It has confused people since its launch, including me, and I'm a web developer! And the most worrying aspect is that the system holds bank and personal details which, considering how poor the front end is, makes you wonder how badly constructed the back end is, and how easy it would be to hack/crack it. The club really do need to look elsewhere for a company that actually knows what they are doing, and also a company that gives the correct bandwidth/database capacity in order to stop it from regularly crashing. Did these people not realise how much traffic this web site was likely to generate? It is a complete shambles with an alarming lack of foresight. Look elsewhere Albion, for the sake of us supporters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here