Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Savannah

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
I hear The Savannah bar in Haywards Heath is a year old a week friday, cant belive its been that long, Does a lovely breakfast and the weekends up there are buzzing, bar staff are friendly, and the owners are just fantastic. :p
Were, sorry i mean they are having a party on the friday 13th, yes really, going on all day, come and have a drink :bounce::bounce:

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
I hear The Savannah bar in Haywards Heath is a year old a week friday, cant belive its been that long, Does a lovely breakfast and the weekends up there are buzzing, bar staff are friendly, and the owners are just fantastic. :p
Were, sorry i mean they are having a party on the friday 13th, yes really, going on all day, come and have a drink :bounce::bounce:

are you R , M or A ? would love to come along but distance is a problem, still i managed to get to watch the champions league final there the other week.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't know The Savanna in BH, but I do remember 'The Savanna' in the Steine in the late 80s. Some very fond memories of teenage fumbles, etc.....

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Its the Savannah in HH not BH and im M
I also remember the savannah in Brighton, good old days
Glad you got in ok for the CL game, hows you doing mate?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Its the Savannah in HH not BH and im M
I also remember the savannah in Brighton, good old days
Glad you got in ok for the CL game, hows you doing mate?

im doing fine ,looking forward to a good p*ss up this weekend ,up here
:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here