Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sack Race.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'd lump on Paul Jewell. Can't seem to consistently hold a job down. Either him, Nigel Clough (had plenty of time to develop the squad but doesn't seem to have even a shade of his fathers managerial talent in him), or Nigel Pearson (if Leicester don't start well)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Looking at Paddy Power who always seem to have a price for everything,who do you fancy as the first to go. Big Sam i would have thought would have had shorter odds than 6/1 ? Putting my head on the block here,but not 'sold' on Sunderland. :facepalm:http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-specials/manager-specials?ev_oc_grp_ids=747069

Tie that in with the Harry Redknapp bet - he's 3-1 for his next move to be Hammers' boss.

I think it's worth a flutter on AVB or Steve Clarke: AVB in particular is 20-1. I also rather fancy the 33-1 on Pardew, shaky start to the season and he's toast.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'd lump on Paul Jewell. Can't seem to consistently hold a job down. Either him, Nigel Clough (had plenty of time to develop the squad but doesn't seem to have even a shade of his fathers managerial talent in him), or Nigel Pearson (if Leicester don't start well)

Sorry thought we were talking about the Championship!!!! PL, that'll be Allardyce or Steve Clarke IMO

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The Chelsea manager

The Derby manager

The Orient manager

The Bradford manager.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek

Can't find any other division odds (maybe someone can) can't see Derby sacking the 'son of Clough' i think he will walk ?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
My money would be on SK at Blackburn, unless they get off to stormer, he's gone IMO.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Thought you were talking about the sack race in Corrie last night. Nick slaughtered Peter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here