Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) returns to WWE

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
punk:

Finally, it seems like I've gone back 10 years and I'm 10 years old again, the Rock has returned to WWE.

He will be the "guest-host" of Wrestlemania 27 and will face John Cena at 'Mania :banana:

Bringing me back to me younger years with his return and now sort of looking forward to 'Mania :clap2:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I normally get 'Mania but hadn't been sure about this year's....my mind is now made up.

Of course, Undertaker is back next week to do his bit as well.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
"Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?" Yeah my son, now 18, was a big fan of WWF (as it was called in those days). The Rock, The Undertaker, William Regal, we watched it constantly. Great entertainment.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
"Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?" Yeah my son, now 18, was a big fan of WWF (as it was called in those days). The Rock, The Undertaker, William Regal, we watched it constantly. Great entertainment.

I did the same with my lad - but then there was a period when the female wrestlers got involved and it all got a bit uncomfortable viewing somehow - so I discouraged it.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
"The peoples champion!" jeez i used to love that man :p

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010

dont forget eddie guerrero who passed away in 2005

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here