Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ricoh Arena....

FaganBHA

Banned
Feb 3, 2011
Worthing
Just wondering what the stadium is like. Yes i am missing the final ever game at the Withdean but have a training session at the ground after the Coventry V Reading game. Can anyone tell me what the stadium is like because i'm a little nervous?? cheers.

scousegull

Apr 15, 2008
Nervous? ??? It's a pretty bog standard modern flat-pack stadium (nothing compared to the Amex). Far too big for Coventry at the moment (about 32k I think) so will probably be half empty. Not the best away trip IMHO.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Quite impressive inside - nothing to look at from the outside and surrounded by nothing more interesting than an above average Tesco superstore. Usually cycle there along the Coventry Canal - but WILL be at Withdean tomorrow !!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Never been there but I do know it will be full in the summer as take-that have a concert there.I won't be there as I have tickets for one of their wembley dates.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I went there the last time we were in the championship but I don't remember much about it.

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
It is pretty much exactly the same as Reading's soul-less shite hole, but the seats are lighter blue

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ricoh-arena.jpg

I think it looks quite impressive.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Coventry-City--Ricoh-Arena-General_1058236.jpg

It's just like St Marys with blue seats instead and no atmosphere.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Think we're in danger of getting a bit snobby with the Amex. That looks nothing like St Marys, it looks like a terrific arena to me, another one I'm looking forward to visiting.

Its even got proper stands behind the goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here