Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REAL real fans test

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I imagine you must be a boring person youself, and you stupid piece of 'insight' has nothing to do with anything either.
Try f***ing off a little, that might be more interesting.

You imagine incorrectly, IMHO. You are clinging to an ownership which is no longer relevant. And, no. I won't. Your thread is boring "I support Brighton more than you" and I am f***ing exasperated with it. Deal with it and be proud there are tens of thousands who enjoy the team. The fact you wallow in self satisfaction because you were first there is pitiful. And before you ask, I was on this website from 2005 but forgot my password. And Stockholm is an incredibly boring city. I've spent far too much time there. So, I enjoyed your rant, but you're incredibly dull.

You imagine incorrectly, IMHO. You are clinging to an ownership which is no longer relevant. And, no. I won't. Your thread is boring "I support Brighton more than you" and I am f***ing exasperated with it. Deal with it and be proud there are tens of thousands who enjoy the team. The fact you wallow in self satisfaction because you were first there is pitiful. And before you ask, I was on this website from 2005 but forgot my password. And Stockholm is an incredibly boring city. I've spent far too much time there. So, I enjoyed your rant, but you're incredibly dull.

Because YOU found a place boring, does not mean it therefore must be 'a boring place'. You seem very uninteresting and incapable of fitting into anywhere except your own rectum.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Because YOU found a place boring, does not mean it therefore must be 'a boring place'. You seem very uninteresting and incapable of fitting into anywhere except your own rectum.

See? You resort to just handing out insults on internet forums to people you don't know at all. Go and find something more interesting to do. Oh, I forgot. You can't.

See? You resort to just handing out insults on internet forums to people you don't know at all. Go and find something more interesting to do. Oh, I forgot. You can't.

Listen moron, you are the one who came on here expressly to tell me you find the thread boring, you find Stockholm the most boring city as if that's relevant to ANYTHING! Clearly you are on a mission, and now you complain that you feel insulted.
Well, you got what you asked for - and you really have crawled up your own backside to be engulfed in your own excrement. Congrats moron, didn't you do well. :clap2:

Oh, and since you show an interest in what I will be doing;-
I'm going to head downtown to a relaxing cafe, do a little reading and enjoy the rapidly melting new snow that just fell this morning.
Then, on the other side of town I'll be going to a birthday party for 2 girls, one had her actual b'day earlier in the week and the other's is next week so they combine their party - it was a good crowd last year and it's just outside Stockholm in the countryside - they get elk and deer on their porch quite often there.

Maybe you can conjure up some fantastic way to criticize this and tell me how dull it will be or that I won't be the life of that party etc.
Knock y'self out, twat.

Last edited:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Listen moron, you are the one who came on here expressly to tell me you find the thread boring, you find Stockholm the most boring city as if that's relevant to ANYTHING! Clearly you are on a mission, and now you complain that you feel insulted.
Well, you got what you asked for - and you really have crawled up your own backside to be engulfed in your own excrement. Congrats moron, didn't you do well. :clap2:

Oh, and since you show an interest in what I will be doing;-
I'm going to head downtown to a relaxing cafe, do a little reading and enjoy the rapidly melting new snow that just fell this morning.
Then, on the other side of town I'll be going to a birthday party for 2 girls, one had her actual b'day earlier in the week and the other's is next week so they combine their party - it was a good crowd last year and it's just outside Stockholm in the countryside - they get elk and deer on their porch quite often there.

Maybe you can conjure up some fantastic way to criticize this and tell me how dull it will be or that I won't be the life of that party etc.
Knock y'self out, twat.

Bully for you. I have plenty to do in London thank you very much. You throw insults around like it's acceptable to do so. That is why I have absolutely no time for you. I presumed your insulting behaviour is to do with you having nothing else to do. The fact that you do makes your aggressive attitude on here all the less acceptable. I'm just pleased I don't know you as you have a pretty disgusting attitude. Grow up.

Bully for you. I have plenty to do in London thank you very much. You throw insults around like it's acceptable to do so. That is why I have absolutely no time for you. I presumed your insulting behaviour is to do with you having nothing else to do. The fact that you do makes your aggressive attitude on here all the less acceptable. I'm just pleased I don't know you as you have a pretty disgusting attitude. Grow up.

First of all I did not ask what you were doing "thankyou very much", I have no interest nor in your stupid opinion. You were asked several posts ago to f*** off so I shouldstart charging you if you insist on returning for more.

Last edited:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
First of all I did not ask what you were doing "thankyou very much", I have no interest nor in your stupid opinion. You were asked several posts ago to f*** off so I shouldstart charging you if you insist on returning for more.

Good English.

Charge away. Charge like the Light Brigade. Charge like a battery charger.

And if you have no interest in my opinion, why the f*** are you posting inane comments on an internet forum? Bless.

Good English.

Charge away. Charge like the Light Brigade. Charge like a battery charger.

And if you have no interest in my opinion, why the f*** are you posting inane comments on an internet forum? Bless.

tiresome woman aren't you?
I post in the vague hope of well thought-out opinion.
That's not coming from YOU, is it? Has it ever? Don't bother trying eh?

The thread is in response to others that insisted going to finals and big historic matches qualifies the 'real' fan.
You however need to get back in the kitchen.

Last edited:

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
tiresome woman aren't you?
I post in the vague hope of well thought-out opinion.
That's not coming from YOU, is it? Has it ever? Don't bother trying eh?

The thread is in response to others that insisted going to finals and big historic matches qualifies the 'real' fan.
You however need to get back in the kitchen.

Your aggression is a great way of getting the best out of people. God you are a cliched internet geek. 29,000 posts says so. Get a f***ing life before you die of vitamin D deficiency.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Has anybody else except for our convoy of one car seen an away midweek match at Fellows Park in the middle of winter, before the motorway (spaghetti junction) was completed?

Your aggression is a great way of getting the best out of people. God you are a cliched internet geek. 29,000 posts says so. Get a f***ing life before you die of vitamin D deficiency.

Shall I remind you about your opening post on this thread, moron?

Amazing what Stockholm will do to people. Most boring city I've ever been to.

Ah yes quality input, absolutely relevent and called-for. Bless.
Sunshine bus for ShandyH :bigwave:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I don't care if you only went to 1 home match tbh spacker, your story isn't interesting in the slightest.
You are spectacularly boring.
I never told a story fool,.. hallucinating are you?? 29 thousand posts of dross...... you should retire before you hurt yourself. ( on my ignore list now, you add nothing of value, nothing at all )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here