Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REAL real fans test

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was using my mobile telephone handset, the letters are a little small for my fingertips...which are a little calloused lately due to my having recently purchased a rather nice acoustic guitar that I pick up and practise on, frequently.

I trust this will receive your kind understanding, you unbelievably silly cvnt.

Once again I underestimate you. You`re a musical twat.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Did anyone go to the Paint Pot trophey home game against MK Dons when both sets of fans were in the South Stand at Withdean?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I was using my mobile telephone handset, the letters are a little small for my fingertips...which are a little calloused lately due to my having recently purchased a rather nice acoustic guitar that I pick up and practise on, frequently.

I trust this will receive your kind understanding, you unbelievably silly cvnt.
& moving on from the catfight :kiss: tell me about the new guitar. should I & my somewhat calloused digits be jealous? :guitar:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
STUFF the "did you attend these BIG effing matches" that occur every 10 bloody years!

Did you attend the 83 Cup Final?
BIG DEAL, SO DID TENS OF THOUSANDS OF 'FANS' WHO NEVER WOULD DREAM OF A COLD WET WINDY TUESDAY EVENING AGAINST OLDHAM OR A MIDSEASON MIDTABLE CLASH VS YORK CITY!

What are these poll-starters thinking? "real fans" my arse.

I'm more of a real fan than you.....

& moving on from the catfight :kiss: tell me about the new guitar. should I & my somewhat calloused digits be jealous? :guitar:

I don't know - it wasn't so expensive at around £400, but it looks amazing. I pulled it dow off the wall at the dealer's, and took it to the sound room.
In there they had several Martins and Taylors and a top-of-the-line Gibson, but to my ears there was only one of the above that played or sounded any better....it was a Taylor with a pricetag of £5,400!
Of course I salivated over it a little, but was happy to know that the Ibanez I was buying was just a very nice guitar with the sounds I wanted.
It has an accurate onboard digital tuner that tells me what every note is, which is nice too.

Some might look down their noses at anything made in China, but hey - if it's really high quality and comparably inexpensive, I can't knock it!

Here's the model demo'd;
[yt]pqjv6XPltRM[/yt]

My other guitar might make someone more 'jealous' I expect. I had it made by Fender USA to my wish-list (specs sounds too technical, it's not really that). It's a 40th Anniversary Strat Ultra, triple sunburst soft-tail with maple neck, Sperzel locking machines, wilkinson 'ball bearing' nut, lace sensor pickups, and (amazingly) I asked for a 1-piece body and got it.
Next will be either a Les, or a keyboard. I can spend a long while shopping meanwhile.

Last edited:

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I don't know - it wasn't so expensive at around £400, but it looks amazing. I pulled it dow off the wall at the dealer's, and took it to the sound room.
In there they had several Martins and Taylors and a top-of-the-line Gibson, but to my ears there was only one of the above that played or sounded any better....it was a Taylor with a pricetag of £5,400!
Of course I salivated over it a little, but was happy to know that the Ibanez I was buying was just a very nice guitar with the sounds I wanted.
It has an accurate onboard digital tuner that tells me what every note is, which is nice too.

Some might look down their noses at anything made in China, but hey - if it's really high quality and comparably inexpensive, I can't knock it!

Here's the model demo'd;
[yt]pqjv6XPltRM[/yt]

My other guitar might make someone more 'jealous' I expect. I had it made by Fender USA to my wish-list (specs sounds too technical, it's not really that). It's a 40th Anniversary Strat Ultra, triple sunburst soft-tail with maple neck, Sperzel locking machines, wilkinson 'ball bearing' nut, lace sensor pickups, and (amazingly) I asked for a 1-piece body and got it.
Next will be either a Les, or a keyboard. I can spend a long while shopping meanwhile.
Looks very pretty & I'm sure it'll sound good. Certainly never been bothered where guitars are made - if it feels & sounds right, it's right - it's a livin thing innit :cool: strat sounds like a beast btw :rock:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Plonker.

Your turn.
Are you perhaps a glory-match-only fan, and I've pissed on your fire?
Ha thats fookin funny,............... yes you are right,... close to 80 grounds with the Albion..... I think you have pissed on your own fire dickhead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here