Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Real Lardy Jocko Clown is

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Norman Baker born in Aberdeen.
So tomorrow lets get behind the players and the club.
Save the hatred for our real enemies.
I disagree with some of what McGhee has done and I don't like his self-justification but we must show support for the club now.

Baker, Commin and DeVecchi will be delighted if people don't renew their season tickets. That will help their plan to turn Sussex into a football free zone where only the middle classes can benefit from the university sites.

1066gull

As much as I hate Norman because of his retarded point of being for the Falmer Nimby's, he is one of the better politicians we have in our county.

Though, I see my own MP, Greg Barker a better politician who was one of the few candidates to increase their majority from the 2001 election.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Norman Baker is a complete two faced Wanker imho.

Bet he was the fittest kid in Aberdeen cos he allways got chased home by the Big boy's he grassed up!!!

" SIR! SIR! Prescott's eaten a pie he has'nt paid for SIR"

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
A van der Meyde said:
As much as I hate Norman because of his retarded point of being for the Falmer Nimby's, he is one of the better politicians we have in our county.

Though, I see my own MP, Greg Barker a better politician who was one of the few candidates to increase their majority from the 2001 election.

Yes ok, whatever.
Who's got the retarded point of view?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
mona said:
Norman Baker born in Aberdeen.
So tomorrow lets get behind the players and the club.
Save the hatred for our real enemies.
I disagree with some of what McGhee has done and I don't like his self-justification but we must show support for the club now.

Baker, Commin and DeVecchi will be delighted if people don't renew their season tickets. That will help their plan to turn Sussex into a football free zone where only the middle classes can benefit from the university sites.

bravo, well put............. i think i love you:blush:

:bowdown: :albion: :bowdown:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Large One said:
Don't forget, we're going to hear more about the certifiable nutcase that is Anne De Veggi this week. Or are we? Watch this space.

;)

Didn't you say you were to tell us this week? ???

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
A van der Meyde said:

*cough cough*

As an LDC resident I hate to admit it, but he has done some cracking work for Seaford, Newhaven and Lewes. If it wasn't for the fact he was being such a cockjockey over Falmer he would easily win the next election.

Well done on 1066 (for a change) for a valid threat, and bad on Rangdo for being a "Norman Baker"!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here