The Quo

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Or like hearing a slightly varied tune over and over again

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It is difficult not to like them yet somehow myself and millions like me have managed it.Remarkable, what a triumph of the human spirit.

Difficult not to like them I reckon.

punk:

Are you SURE about that?

1994_StatusQuo_big.jpg

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Or like hearing a slightly varied tune over and over again

explain to me please how "pictures of matchstickmen" is in anyway similar to "Mystery Song", or "In the Army Now" is similar to "Rain"

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Christ NSC's good these days - we get to the slanging match within about 8 posts these days - used to take a few more pages than that...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Christ NSC's good these days - we get to the slanging match within about 8 posts these days - used to take a few more pages than that...

i am not getting into a slanging match at all...I was just interested to know what Beachy based his comment on.

Personally I like Quo, I have been to many of their concerts, bought almost all their albums at some time or another and think that when you go and see them, its a bloody good night out!

Its a bit like the Genesis argument. You either like them or you do not. personally i think its a bit sad that people are berrated for enjoying a particular group. this world would be a lot worse off if everyone had the same taste in everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here