Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The problem with the Olympic is...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
All these female athletes may have great bodies, but there is a real lack of rack on show. Now dont get me wrong I love a great arse as much as the next man, but nothing can beat a great RACK.

Other than that the Olympics have been great.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
An olympic rack:

CS-SigBR_SOSR-enlarge.jpg

(and olympic squat rack)

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I know an Australian female swimmer who was an Olympic hopeful a few years ago but didn't quite make it. Ended up having to have a boob job because all of the training she did resulted in her having huge pecs and no boobs. Amazing how training for a sport can change a body like that.

One of the Romanian gymnasts looks no older than 11.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I bet that, while they're polishing their Olympic medals, they're all completely gutted that they don't have sufficient racks to merit the approval of a bunch of geeky football fans.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I noticed a seizable difference between the two Brazilian beach volleyball players

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As posted on the hockey thread, GB's very own Georgie Twigg...

4010112.png

Very nice. Agree with the thread starter. Tho I have to say Jessica Ennis really does do it for me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There was a female Chinese weightlifter who predictably didn't have much of a rack, but had a nice lunchbox.

One for the ladies, there.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Some of the female swimmers last night had worse than no racks, they had concave chests ffs! It's an absolute frickin' disgrace. I don't pay my licence fee not to get titilated by female Olympic athletes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here