"The players need a cuddle"

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
micky adams, you have officially lost it

just f*** off now before you can add to the damage you have already done

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Murray an Fraser were not in the cuddling mood by all accounts.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The majority need a ruddy good kick up the backside, judging by that poofish comment Adams isn't the man for that particular job.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The players and coaching staff need a f***ing kick up the arse, that's what they need.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The players and coaching staff need a f***ing kick up the arse, that's what they need.

If I was Knight I would call a collective meeting of the managers and players for 09:00 hrs Monday morning and read the riot act to the lot of them, at present it is a shambles.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
That's not an acutal quote is it? Please for the love of God tell me it isn't.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adams stated in the post match interview " the players need a cudle " it is true I wish it wasn't.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just found the interview online.

BBC SPORT | Football | League One | Brighton 0-2 Leeds

Lots of awkward silences and half-arsed answers.

The bit about us playing Leeds, not Hereford was cringe-worthy. Incase you didn't realise Micky, we couldn't even put a goal past Hereford so I'm not sure why you're blabbering on about playing a good side like Leeds, not a crap team like Hereford.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Just found the interview online.

BBC SPORT | Football | League One | Brighton 0-2 Leeds

Lots of awkward silences and half-arsed answers.

The bit about us playing Leeds, not Hereford was cringe-worthy. Incase you didn't realise Micky, we couldn't even put a goal past Hereford so I'm not sure why you're blabbering on about playing a good side like Leeds, not a crap team like Hereford.
Leeds are a good side only by name and history now, just look at their recent form, it's as shocking as ours, further proof Adams doesn't actually know what the f*** he is talking about, Leeds are just another tinpot League One side like Hereford, a side we SHOULD be beating at home if we have any aspirations to stay up.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Leeds are a good side only by name and history now, just look at their recent form, it's as shocking as ours, further proof Adams doesn't actually know what the f*** he is talking about, Leeds are just another tinpot League One side like Hereford, a side we SHOULD be beating at home if we have any aspirations to stay up.

I meant Good compared to us:jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We all need a cuddle now and again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here