Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The phantom W3E block curse?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
There was a thread about this very issue, but I gave up after about half an hour of searching for it :nono:

So, my season ticket pack arrived today, many thanks to the ticket office bods :clap:, and after looking through the bumph, I opened my nice brown folder, to find my smartcard :love:

Upon looking at it, it says Aisle W3E?

I thought it was confirmed it had been changed to W3F?

Does anyone ITK know whether it is just a case of going through gate W3F?

As someone posted on the other thread, it's just a case of finding the correct row and seat number, as these (hopefully) can't be duplicated?

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
The gate you go through doesn't really matter, given the openness of the concourses. As long as you make sure you go to the right Block, when going to your seat.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As long as you know your seat number then you'll see which is the closest gate to go through. From memory I think it was as you say F rather than E

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Thanks dudes. If I remember correctly, the seats are numbered CONSECUTIVELY, looking at the pitch, from right to left (A to I), so there are no numbers used more than once, so all I have to do is find my row, probably from aisle W3F, and it will be a doddle to find my seat :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here