Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Peter Moores veneration thread

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
_41034435_moores270.jpg

This bloke coached me at primary school seventeen-odd years ago, when he was the Sussex reserve wicket keeper. I sat through match after match after match down at Hove, where we were abject and rubbish and players like Martin Speight and Danny Law and Alan Wells fell out with each other and the club and buggered off.

I remember the AGM when Alan Caffyn said he wouldn't put up with mob rule.

I remember the dodgy management at the club: the David Gilberts and the Tony Pigotts. Some of them meant well, others didn't have a clue.

I remember the dodgy players. Bradleigh Donelan, Vasbert Drakes, Martin Thursfield.

Throughout it all, Mooresy was there. All of our team and Mark Robinson are brilliant, but Peter Moores is the man responsible for the best side in our history.

That is all.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
_41034435_moores270.jpg

This bloke coached me at primary school seventeen-odd years ago, when he was the Sussex reserve wicket keeper. I sat through match after match after match down at Hove, where we were abject and rubbish and players like Martin Speight and Danny Law and Alan Wells fell out with each other and the club and buggered off.

I remember the AGM when Alan Caffyn said he wouldn't put up with mob rule.

I remember the dodgy management at the club: the David Gilberts and the Tony Pigotts. Some of them meant well, others didn't have a clue.

I remember the dodgy players. Bradleigh Donelan, Vasbert Drakes, Martin Thursfield.

Throughout it all, Mooresy was there. All of our team and Mark Robinson are brilliant, but Peter Moores is the man responsible for the best side in our history.

That is all.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Seconded.

Drakes did hit the biggest six I've ever seen though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here