Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The penultimate table: it's looking good....

....apart from the colour, that is.
yelgreen.jpg

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So...

4-0 to carlisle
1-0 to brighton
1-1 for northampton
2-0 to bristol

and we get to see jeff stelling cry on live tv!

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
In usual circumstances it looks as if we have the only winnable fixture, but it is the last game of the season and something always trumps up.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"The penultimate table: it's looking good.... "

.....but worryingly, it's not far off the colour of a banana skin................

Stumpy Tim

Funnily enough, the most worried I'd be would be if I were a Northampton fan. We've obviously got it in our own hands and have a winnable game, and Carlisle despite being in the worst points position do have a winnable home game. Northampton have what I believe is the ONLY fixture in this league at the moment that is a definite defeat, so I can see them having to rely on Carlisle not winning, ie it may well be in their hands now, but it most probably won't be by half-time on Saturday.

Nope. I would still be more worried as a Carlisle fan. Need to win against 4th placed Millwall, despite only beating Brighton & Crewe in the past 20 matches. Carlisle are f***ed

Stumpy Tim

I understand your point, but you said you would be MOST worried if you were a Northampton fan. But they have the points on the board. Carlisle need to do something they haven't been able to do since John Ward got sacked.

Northampton should be worried, but not as much as Carlisle

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The Leeds game worries me, as they are in the play offs already, can't get automatic promotion, know how much we hate them and could shit on us by taking their foot of the pedal or fielding a reserve team to keep players fit for important games.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
The Leeds game worries me, as they are in the play offs already, can't get automatic promotion, know how much we hate them and could shit on us by taking their foot of the pedal or fielding a reserve team to keep players fit for important games.

Depends on who Leeds fancy in the playoffs. Currently they have Millwall so are they happy with that or do they want to get 3rd and potentially get Scunnie instead ?. Millwall will want to avoid Leeds I reckon so won't be easing up.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

I can assure you the Leeds players will not be thinking.....

Tell you what if we lose, end our unbeaten home run of 9, lose our win bonus and finish the season on a low, so what? There is a slim chance that if other results go the right way Brighton could go down.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I can assure you the Leeds players will not be thinking.....

Tell you what if we lose, end our unbeaten home run of 9, lose our win bonus and finish the season on a low, so what? There is a slim chance that if other results go the right way Brighton could go down.

Just thought I'd add a bit of spice to your breakfast:lolol:

Liquidator

Apr 28, 2008

We (Leeds) should really win on Saturday, Delph and Snodgrass are back and we'll play a full team (Grayson has said he won't disrespect the relegation battle and only injured players won't play).

There will be 35,000+ there and we are going for a record 11th home win in a row and need to win to get 4th to have the away leg second.

I really hope we win and Carlisle still go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here