Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OTLW divorce sale

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Okay guys ... emotion has given way to prudence and we now begin the great divorce sale ... first item up is my cherished Gibson ES 335 copy semi-electric guitar (I have decided that 5 guitars was one too many!)

I aim to put up one item a week on Ebay and donate 5% of sale proceeds to the Live and Kicking fund (the rest I need to kick start my own life away from the North East)

Cannot get the URl to work from Ebay:

so if interested:
Search:Semi-electric guitar SUPERB GIBSON ES 335 CHERRY copy
Item number: 7358484586

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
forgot to add a photo:

gibsones33511uk.jpg

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
You must be really going through the pain barrier.I know how you feel mate.But be strong.Don't turn to the booze for comfort.Stay in control mate.Thought about getting away from it all and coming back down south?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
rogue said:
You must be really going through the pain barrier.I know how you feel mate.But be strong.Don't turn to the booze for comfort.Stay in control mate.Thought about getting away from it all and coming back down south?

We have today just sold the family's ridiculously large 4x4 and I have bought myself a tame but good value car (ex has done the same). It has given me the independence I now need to start over.

I may well move to North Wales (where some of my family live) but also need to consider my alienated daughters in Scotland and my small son here on Tyneside.

I am seriously considering moving back to GOSBTS, but a lot will depend on how much we sell our house for and how much cash I am left with ...

But after last week I am moving on - thanks to some very good long time friends and you guys on NSC

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FFS

This is terrible reading...its like someones life unravelling before your eyes.

I feel really sorry for you mate.

I hope you can move on

BTW ELP If no-one buys it by the end I will give you a £10 for it!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
dave the gaffer said:
FFS

This is terrible reading...its like someones life unravelling before your eyes.

I feel really sorry for you mate.

I hope you can move on

BTW ELP If no-one buys it by the end I will give you a £10 for it!

hey Dave mate

It ain't that bad - there's a large amount of tongue in cheek in the thread title - the idea just came cos I have accumulated so much baggage over three marriages and I really want to slim down my life before I move on .... it was that guy on Ebay a few weeks ago who was selling EVERYTHING to pay off his debts that gave me the idea of a divorce sale ..... and if I raise a few quid it would also be good to give a bit to my other passion - the Albion

:lolol: :smokin:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
How much do you want for it Nic?

You know I'd look after it! :) If we agree a price (and I make a contribution to the A & K will you take it off ebay?)

Zed Seagull

On the Left Wing said:
We have today just sold the family's ridiculously large 4x4 and I have bought myself a tame but good value car (ex has done the same). It has given me the independence I now need to start over.

I may well move to North Wales (where some of my family live) but also need to consider my alienated daughters in Scotland and my small son here on Tyneside.

I am seriously considering moving back to GOSBTS, but a lot will depend on how much we sell our house for and how much cash I am left with ...

But after last week I am moving on - thanks to some very good long time friends and you guys on NSC

Are your daughters still living in Old Meldrum? Are you considering moving back up here again?

Best of luck with the sale, hopefully youll make loads!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Biscuit said:
How much do you want for it Nic?

You know I'd look after it! :) If we agree a price (and I make a contribution to the A & K will you take it off ebay?)

I'll email you biccy - for one brief moment I thought it was Yorkie asking that question!

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Zed Seagull said:
Are your daughters still living in Old Meldrum? Are you considering moving back up here again?

No, my daughers live with my ex wife and her millionaire husband in North West Scotland - almost a 5 hour drive even from Tyneside!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the Left Wing said:
No, my daughers live with my ex wife and her millionaire husband in North West Scotland - almost a 5 hour drive even from Tyneside!

If you book your tickets far enough in advance you can fly to Aberdeen from Southampton for less than the price of the petrol from where you are now. You can also fly Southampton to Newcastle to see the little ones.

Also millionaire boy can pay for your daughters to fly down to see you - God knows they will need to visit civilisation every so often.

So - sunny South-East it is then. Job done.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
hans kraay fan club said:
IAlso millionaire boy can pay for your daughters to fly down to see you - God knows they will need to visit civilisation every so often.

wish it was that easy ... but this is the evil bastard who has denied me access to my daughers for the past two years .... and it was that ongoing battle for access - largely through solicitors and latterly through the Real Fathers for Justice - which I believe eventually took its toll on my current marriage

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've got an original 1967 Gibson semi acoustic bass I've been thinking of selling because I'm skint as at the moment, and I don't use it much, but at the end of the day its proved a good investment, its great eye candy hanging on the wall, and it sounds fantastic.

I can't do it, I just need to get a proper job and salary
:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here