Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The only reason I logged in today.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
In contention for conference league football next year as well, Twatty must be over the moon :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yea, bloody quick of the mark. Third from bottom already, Well done Agent Brush.:clap2: :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
' division 3 champions ' was that his words :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
WATFORD O said:
Nice one guys.

Nice one yourself - quite a find digging up this thread that was buried way deep and had no mention of you or your beloved team.

And then, pray tell, why stoke up the potential abuse again by bringing it back to the top?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bozza, go f*** yourself.

I have been away and knew that I would have had one or two comments on here so rather than just hide (the easy option) I thought I would show up and take my punishment like a man.

Like I have said before if you give it you gotta take it.

Have you finished f***ing yourself yet?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Bozza said:
And a good day to you too sir.

It takes a lot to make you rise and take the bait, doesn't it?

No not really just a santimonious, self indulgent attention seeker - someone just like you really. You love all this 'I saved NSC' crap and mention it whenever someone says something about you you dont like.

If it wernt for the posters there would be no NSC and you'd do well to remember it......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Short of Twatty resurrecting this, i suspect as with all things orient this thread is going

!
!
v

Down

:salute:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Brilliant I'm sure the O in twattys name stands for Orient, Watford NILL appears to be a few sarnies short of a picnic :lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
WATFORD NIL said:
No, I'm just a very pessimistic Watford fan. Who are Orient? Are they Chinese?

What a moron. This guy is plainly GUNTER. I have just had a PM from him offering me a fight......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here