Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The online ticketing system

What do you think of the online ticketing system?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What do you think of it so far?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Other than 10 minutes of refreshing I had no real problem at all so far.

Although I did have the sense to make sure everything worked, well before I needed it, such as ringing the club when I couldn't log into my daughters account and finding out the reason was there was no email account attached to it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It works fine for me, a few error/help messages are less than helpful, and the SOLD OUT notices obviously not too clever... but it only Needs tweaking, which will HOPEFULLY be done soon.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
The only problem I have with it is the "mash refresh fastest to gain entry" page.

They should just form a que, cant be that hard, shirley?

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Ordering tickets seems OK so far and an improvement on last year.

However, the main problem with online tickets last year was the delay in sending them out. Watford only arrived the day before and Orient on the morning of the match although both booked immediately they went on sale and money taken within 24 hours.

Any tickets ordered on the ticketline arrived the next day, if you had the patience to wait for the telephone to be answered, which has clearly not been improved on.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Works fine for me but could do with some small tinkering because some people seem unable to read instructions (click on reserved seats). Also has to be remembered that events such as the SSC and Spurs game are not regular events and there will not usually be that amount of people trying to gain access to the site at the same time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here