Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official thread for people who don't have a Brighton-related moan

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Enjoying life as a Brighton fan?
Accept that transport for 22k people will always take time to be perfected?
Understand that playing a premier league club will bring with premier league pricing with it?
Confident that Gus knows what he is doing?

This is the thread for you!

We're bloody brilliant, and bring on Cardiff! :banana:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Agree with all that. Although £24 a ticket is NOT premier league pricing........

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Life as a Brighton fan has NEVER been better. Loving the thrill of so many JCLs coming on board. You only get plastics when you're a team on the UP so bring them all in and lets have a tea party!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ooo, ooo.

I've got to go to asda in a minute, is this the place to moan about that?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Spot on fella. Things could be a lot worse. Just remember why we celebrated so much at various stages throughout the journey to Falmer!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
It's never been better as a Brighton fan right now imo. I can't get enough of the Amex and the albion. Onwards and upwards!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
£50 a seat at QPR and that is cheaper than Chelsea and Arsenal. So £24 for us is not bad at all. But I am with you shaolinpunk, little for me to moan about so far.

Up the Albion:vuvu::albion2::amex::vuvu:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And on that basis: I'm IN :thumbsup:

Can I just add that the pies at the Amex are tremendous, I don't give a chuff that the last one was merely warm instead of scalding, I am LOVING being able to get a drink at my own team's ground, and I am quite happy to hang around afterwards for a while to let the desperadoes have first dibs on the train. Yes, Sunderland is pricey, but I accept that it's my choice to go or not go, and I don't care one bit that there's a few panels missing behind the away fans. I'm enjoying having a short walk from my seat to the toilets and/or bar at half time, rather than a hike the entire length of the pitch, and I even like Dick's. It is all a million light years better than Withdean and I intend to be HAPPY about it.

In addition, winning three games out of three makes me very happy indeed :banana: all round

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im so HAPPY im going to every game in August including Cardiff on Weds.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I am happy that we've won three in a row, can drink beer and eat decent food at our lovely ground and that we have a whole selection of brilliant players who play for our team. And we've still got Hoskins to come. And El-Abd and Elphick back. It is great.

I will see all the happiness and raise you "absolutely fecking ecstatic"

My first game coming up on Saturday and I'm as happy as a dog with two dicks.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Can I just say I've never felt prouder, more excited, more privileged and more satisfied to be a Brighton fan than I feel these days?

We've made a decent start to the season in a stadium beyond my dreams, playing football I love watching with friends I love being with in an atmosphere you should be able to bottle and put on the NHS.

Viva Brighton.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
unledzhe.jpg

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Against both Donny and Gillingham we played ok and won. Can't comment on Saturday as I wasn't there. But isn't that such a good start? No one starts the season on fire (and if they do, you can usually be pretty confident of it petering out). The stadium is incredible. I can't believe that having gone twice it already feels like home. All of these normal pre-home match routines (i.e. drinking with other fans) that I had never known of up until now. Love where the club is going and can't wait for Cardiff!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I am happy that we've won three in a row, can drink beer and eat decent food at our lovely ground and that we have a whole selection of brilliant players who play for our team. And we've still got Hoskins to come. And El-Abd and Elphick back. It is great.

This. Can only afford one game a month so wouldn't have been going to sunderland anyway but will be happy to soak up the atmosphere via player.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm really confident we're about to start playing even better than we did in the first three games. I love our new stadium, I love that we're going to average over 20,000 a game and I love the fact that my 9 year old son has finally become a bona fide Albion fan.

Oh and I love Gus and Tanno. And I'm beginning to love Nooney, CMS and Buckley quite a ruddy lot, also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here