Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Screen shot 2011-08-14 at 19.05.58.png
:cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I love the fact that we've signed promising, hungry footballers on the way up like Buckley, Hoskins and CMS - while Portsmouth are getting excited about the return of a 35-year-old has-been like Benjani.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Count me in. Absolutely no moans at all - some of the whingeing on NSC in the last couple of weeks has been embarrassing - I'm happy to be counted as one of the non-moaners.

I don't even have to be at a game. My little boy absolutely loves his Albion shirt and wants to wear it everywhere. Just seeing that makes me ecstatically happy.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
mmmmmmmm i've gat a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy......happy days :)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If you told me 15 years ago that we would be playing Championship football in a state of the art £100m stadium watching players we have brought that have cost us £1m+ I would never have believed you.

It seems like a dream that with all that we have been through in the last couple of decades for the club to emerge to where we are now and with such a great foundation and a rosy looking future

I can't see why trivial things that are just teething issues associated with opening a new ground (plus still trying to do everything else at the same time) are a cause for so much moaning and complaining from some

I say to those complaining - forget about moaning, the club are doing their best and we need to give them time to address any issues there may be and so just sit back and enjoy the moment

All of the above and more. I get a buzz when I occasionally drive past the Stadium. particularly if approaching from the west on the A27. I can't get to a game (assuming I can get a ticket) until mid October and am eagerly awaiting the experience and I will not moan if I am not back in my car and heading for home by 17:10!

In the meantime I am just feeling the love generated by this thread.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm so deliriously happy I think I shall wear a blue and white mankini v Blackpool.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Love our team. It's young so has potential to grow, lots of passion, play attractive football in the most attractive stadium and setting in the country and all done without being the next Man City. Hopefully we build steadily and enjoy the Championship which is possibly the most exciting and close/even league and then kick on in a few years :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here