Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official thread for people who don't have a Brighton-related moan

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
QUOTE=Programme_Seller;4306387]I'm very happy, except a little nervous of us getting a result at Cardiff tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

I can guarantee your disappointment ...... we are playing them on Wednesday :thumbsup:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It's very rare to live your dream but this summer has seen the realisation of mine - and it's only the beginning.

Every fan of "lower league" teams (and that's what we were) harbours dreams of rising to the top despite it all and at Brighton we have had more going against us than most.

That first game against Donny actually surpassed my expectations of what that day would be like even though I havew spent 14 years imagining. Likewise, our stadium, players, management, board, plans, fans and status way surpasses what I ever thought was possible back what I started watching the Albion as a lad in 1987 let alone the dark days that were to follow.

The moaning on here is just mild irritation amidst the glorious rise of the Albion at the hands of its fans and paid for by a true fan.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
when i look back on all those meetings and protests, i think we honestly dropped the ball by failing to highlight the importance of chips and onions to the future happiness of Albion supporters everywhere.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
when i look back on all those meetings and protests, i think we honestly dropped the ball by failing to highlight the importance of chips and onions to the future happiness of Albion supporters everywhere.

Don't forget about forks. The people must have forks.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm utterly DELIGHTED with how it's all going!

Cannot wait for Cardiff and B'pool and glad we're going into it off the confidence of three back to back wins.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Have been to every game, plus a couple of other visits (season ticket presentation and Dick's Bar visit) Have loved it each and every time, for different reasons. The novelty just isn't wearing off yet for me. Stroll on Saturday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club has surpassed my wildest dreams both on and off the pitch in the last 12 months, why would I even consider having a moan?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did anyone find out if the beer here was indeed Brilliant?
. 2011-08-13 17.20.11 (Small).jpg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'm still at the point when the reality of that fantastic stadium 15 minute walk from my house is actually ours. I'm half expecting someone to come along and turf us out and say it was all a big mistake and we have to go back to Withdean.

The sight of so many people in Brighton shirts around the town is stunning.

We have a manager that is routinely linked to any job that becomes vacant, and many that haven't yet. And some young players in a development squad that could be superstars in the future.

As Irene Cara said "if you want Premier League football, that costs, and this is where you start paying, in Pies and Harveys"..... I think I may have made some of that up.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I'm in. All those years of campaigning and putting up with shit, and some people seem to be in danger of not enjoying it while it lasts. It won't always be gravy, you know, peeps. This is as good as it's been for a very, very, very long time and I'm loving it.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I think i'm at the right place

I'm loving it. could write loads but it's page 2 and lets face it no one cares

........ but i do and life is great.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
We've a fantastic stadium, a manager who knows what he's doing, a chairman supporting him, and a club organisation that still seems to listen to its supporters more than they could get away with. No moans.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Great thread! I would like to add that personally I can't remember a better time to be an Albion fan. We have a stadium, Chairman, manager and style of football that is the toast of the Football League. The club is now a slick and professional outfit and the prospect of Premiership football in the next few years is a realistic prospect. Anything else? Oh yes, we're CHAMPIONS. And have a 100% record this season.

Other than that it's all SHIT.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Enjoying life as a Brighton fan?
Accept that transport for 22k people will always take time to be perfected?
Understand that playing a premier league club will bring with premier league pricing with it?
Confident that Gus knows what he is doing?

This is the thread for you!

We're bloody brilliant, and bring on Cardiff! :banana:

But I would like to moan because sadly there is absolutely nothing to moan about ! Quite distraught !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here