Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Starting 11

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • On the Bench

Votes: 57 76.0%

• Total voters

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Gary Hart is in fine form for the reserves (6 goals in 4 games). Should he get a place in the squad this Saturday. No, Starting 11, Bench. Simples.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I would certainly expect him to be. Any new manager that has a player in the stiff's with that scoring record since he arrived would have to put him in the squad. What's the point in even having a reserve team if players do well but still don't get picked for the firsts?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
On the bench.
Do well for the reserves get a chance for the 1st team. That's the point isn't it?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
He has already played two games this week... surely he has earned a rest. You lot are slavedrivers!

Gary hart will put in a better performance then some others who at the momment dont have the neccesary to where the shirt ...if hes scoring in the reserves it means he has his eye in and a decent manager will always look at way of refreshing the squad and by god we need and entire packet of refreshers

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On the bench , deffo.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He has earnt it, he cares about the club and he is scoring goals. I would have him there, he's here for a reason and if he's playing well he deserves a chance just like anyone else would do. His problem is how many strikers we have here now, but the difference is, he's scoring goals...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would put Gary Hart in midfield, possibly even central midfield.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A good manager would make sure he is. It sends out a message to the others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here