Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The OFFICIAL NWSU stand up and let us know you're going thread ***

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yes! WSU need to pull their finger out tomorrow. The North stand did outsing us last week and seeing as we have DOUBLE the amount of people just in the upper we need to be LOUD n PROUD.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
North Stander in peace here, please live up to the hype you are creatin - the previous two games were disspointing on your part and I hope that the only reason was the non-competitive nature of those games. I am expecting loads-a-noise coming from you guys. Lets get a great North Stand boys - West Stand boys going!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
North Stander in peace here, please live up to the hype you are creatin - the previous two games were disspointing on your part and I hope that the only reason was the non-competitive nature of those games. I am expecting loads-a-noise coming from you guys. Lets get a great North Stand boys - West Stand boys going!

Don't set the bar too high -the North Stand was ok on Saturday but hardly The Kop in full cry...

I'm hoping for bit more than than a kiddies Palace song and variations on "We're the Left Side/Right Side/North Stand/West Stand", "West Stand Give us a Song", "Can You Hear The xxxxx Sing?" to be impressed by the new North Stand...

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
oh, theres always going to be people that dont sing :) cant understand it but meh.

we shall stand up and beckon them.

anyone heard the roar of WSU from another stand yet? :lolol:

gibbo414

Oct 8, 2004
Brighton are back Brighton are back HELLO HELLO walking down the falmer road to see the Brighton aces

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can we sing 'and we're going up and we'll win the cup' as opposed to 'and we're going up to win the cup' please?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep old North Stander here as well going into West Stand Upper

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
2 more Goldstone north standers here.

I sounds promising that there are so many in the WSU so hopefully we can make some real noise again during matches.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
12 of us 40-something Steyning Grammar School-based posse will be lubricating the tonsils in the B o T at opening time. I hope my voice lasts out the day.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We're the west stand, we're the west stand, we're the west stand Brighton boys!

Put it on your facebook status!!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I suspect those NorthStand boys are going be shocked by our volume.

Let the battle commence.

:clap::clap::clap:

4 (possibly 5) Ex North-standers ......late 40's, early 50's who have waited 14 years to prove we aint shy about being gobby in a sing-off!!! Your with me on that Mouldy?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll start the singing off in block D even if you lot don't!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here