Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ***official*** Ipswich fans didn't like Brighton or the Amex thread

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Do i kind of get what he means with the ground being soulless - it will be much better when the sides are all filled in

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Can we f*** off with the "fans" bollocks. It's one person. Why are we so sensitive, there were other threads praising it and ultimately, who cares!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Do i kind of get what he means with the ground being soulless - it will be much better when the sides are all filled in

Really? When it gets going it is bloody loud, deafening almost. It's far from soulless. It's just a word that teams with a shit ground use out of jealousy 'at least we have soul' etc

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Really? When it gets going it is bloody loud, deafening almost. It's far from soulless. It's just a word that teams with a shit ground use out of jealousy 'at least we have soul' etc

Exactly. I am amazed anyone can think the atmosphere yesterday was 'soulless'.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can we f*** off with the "fans" bollocks. It's one person. Why are we so sensitive, there were other threads praising it and ultimately, who cares!

I really don't give a flying f*** what the likes of Ipswich, Palace, Leeds, Forest, et al think about The Amex. In fact I hope they all hate the place because that means they've likely just been beaten and are as bitter as Evertonians.

I love the place and so do 18-20,000 other Albion fans who've paid for their seats. Visiting supporters can stay away if they dislike the place that much-maybe it's time we stopped all of the 'away fans beer' and pictures of their 'heroes'. Wait until they all get shoved in the South east corner-the moaning will be of monumental proportions.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Only the first poster didnt like it, 1 person thought it was alright and another thought he was calling fellow people from Suffolk "yokels". I wouldnt read into it myself.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I said it was hilarious. How is that sensitive?

I find reading others fans views FASCINATING. I'm interested in the psychology of it and how people's views are affected by the match, the score, the weather, etc. Can I suggest that those that aren't dont bother posting in future.

With regard to the "I hope they don't like it" comments. How the f*** can you justify that opinion? The place is already a fortress despite the large away attendances and I hope they stay large.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

I make you right Turkey, there will always be a few fans not liking it. But on the whole, the Amex has been liked by most visiting fans. But I'd just like to add that I couldn't give a monkeys either way. I love it, my Son loves it and it may seem selfish, but that's all I am really bothered about.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
We may well have taken exception to the banners on Saturday however we must acknowledge that the vast majority of ordinary Ipswich Town fans were less than comfortable with what happened.

Let's not therefore start a never ending hate thing with ITFC which, after all like BHAFC, is a good solid club with no history of disagreeable fans etc. - well no history in fact.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Seems those teams that win like it? Whu, liverpool, p-----, burnley. Those that lose dont.

However for ipswich to say soulless. Bloody cheek. I think Ipswich was one of the quietest grounds this season.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think Ipswich was one of the quietest grounds this season.

Don't stop with the ground. Ipswich itself is quiet, dead in fact. How the hell do people entertain themselves up there? *

* apart from slaughtering the local whores.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here