Jul 13, 2003
why?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Its great fun if you are showering prior to Jiggin' wid ya Julie !:p

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Has Julie joined the young farmers as well as EP?

When frying sausages and they go bent use cocktail sticks to balance them on their uncooked backs...2 bangers next to each other 1 cocktail stick each end of the paired-up bangers...much easier to turn them...obviously the cooked sides are next to each other.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Never drink beer that is less than 4% proof.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
İbrahim Tatlıses;3000757 said:
Presumably a similar reason as to why you don't touch your ballbag after using deep heat.

I only know, having been told by a lady, that some people do this on purpose for some reason. :shrug:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Don't eat yellow snow

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you make a face and the wind changes direction then your face will STAY like that

gallery36_470x300.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Always wear clean underpants just in case you get run over,was my mum the only person ever to say that ? i would of thought if you were hit by a speeding car the odds on you shitting yourself would be evens at best so was she winding me up or just making sure i washed my arse.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Always wear clean underpants just in case you get run over,was my mum the only person ever to say that ? i would of thought if you were hit by a speeding car the odds on you shitting yourself would be evens at best so was she winding me up or just making sure i washed my arse.

No it's the default setting for Mum's, and take a clean hanky!:shrug:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
When doing the food shopping online, don't order pizza for tonight when your delivery slot is 10-12 tomorrow.

*Yes, I have just done that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here