Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC OFFICIAL Shakira Appreciation Thread

Oct 25, 2003
i seriously think that she is the most attractive person on the planet, she's just so PERFECT

she's very SEXY without being particularly SLUTTY, plus she's got a lovely smile, and she does seem really NICE

bloody lovely she is

Oct 25, 2003
i reckon she's quite LOYAL with her vagina aswell

like, she's not gonna throw it out there, but once it's yours, BOY is it yours

i guess it's like winning the lottery, there's f*** all chance of you getting it, but once you do, it's f***ing amazing

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Cognoscenti have finally got something spot on. ;)

She is QUALLA and she is not even the most beautiful Colombian I have laid eyes upon. Colombia is a HONEYPOT and I would suggest going there.

Oct 25, 2003
i've really missed colombia being in the world cup

not only do they produce wave upon wave of flairites, you can get close ups of top quality minge AND there's always the possibility of a few DEATHS

it's been far too long

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:lolol:

43jan23-shakira-booty.jpg

I was only there for literally an hour and a half and there were plenty of Shakira's walking about.

My friend Alex spent a month there and the photos from various night time escapades are forever sketched in my memory. WOW!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Maybe this one?

[yt]w8QH93jWZbk[/yt]

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
The sexiest woman in the world. Official. Not only does she look great, move great and sing, well, ok. But she is intelligent (doing, or just done a degree, I think) and does loads for charideeee. I want to have her babies.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll - we, the cognoscenti, :love: you

Shakira - Whenever, Wherever

Has pop ever been so perfect? :love:

GOOD CALL Tom. I particularly like Hip's don't lie (apart from the funny looking kids)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here