Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new Danish Prime Minister - would you...?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
No, not for the Meade. I am not picky in the slightest, but she has a combination of stern home economics teacher and forgettable local tv weathergirl, and i'm attracted to neither (other than that chunky bespectacled pregnant-with-twins south-western one off of London weather who has disappeared in the last year or so).

Good luck to her politically though (and in keeping wank-happy men from the internet at bay).

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
If anyone actually cares, this election result marks the first setback for european xenophobes in a long while. Good to see a 'so called' People's Party suffer a defeat for a change.

Any way enough politics, back to the ogling.

FWIW, I wouldn't.:p

Hahaha, I bet you would like to think so wouldn't you?

Denmark has had (I think) 9 banks go bust in last few years, so evidently the lib/con coalition that was in power for the last 10 years did as much to regulate their banking sector as Labour did here. They did (like Labour) take the glory during the good times though............so what goes around. Accordingly this result is much more a rejection of the old rather than a vote for the new............sound familiar?

She is also in coalition, and her SF partners made a lot of promises in electioneering of cuts to austerity measures that will just not be possible economically. So amongst her ongoing troubles will be keeping her coalition partners on side.

As for the vote representing a stamp of approval for the EU, you must be on heroin.

On a different tangent its good to see old Neil "we won't join EU if I'm PM" Kinnock's family is now balls deep in the EU and European politics; their progenies will be like the new Hapsbergs............just thicker and ginger.

D

Deleted member 18477

So because she is an old trout, all of a sudden I am bent. I expect better from you Dig. Try again.

there's no trying again needed, you're clearly an insulted poo pusher already.:bigwave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Denmark has had (I think) 9 banks go bust in last few years, so evidently the lib/con coalition that was in power for the last 10 years did as much to regulate their banking sector as Labour did here. They did (like Labour) take the glory during the good times though............so what goes around. Accordingly this result is much more a rejection of the old rather than a vote for the new............sound familiar?

She is also in coalition, and her SF partners made a lot of promises in electioneering of cuts to austerity measures that will just not be possible economically. So amongst her ongoing troubles will be keeping her coalition partners on side.

As for the vote representing a stamp of approval for the EU, you must be on heroin.

On a different tangent its good to see old Neil "we won't join EU if I'm PM" Kinnock's family is now balls deep in the EU and European politics; their progenies will be like the new Hapsbergs............just thicker and ginger.

Wow! what a response to a fairly mild post (I didn't even mention the EU). The previous govt was propped up by a bunch anti-immigration, Islamaphobes and has now just been squeaked out by a slightly more left of centre coaltion. Hardly a great leap forward for the left I'll grant you, but at least it represents a minor bucking of the rightward European trend.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester

yeah, but, y'know, would you?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
dig54 inferiority complex ALERT.

Clearly I have higher standards than you in the FEMALE department. But don't worry.... it's OK, You don't have to torture yourself about it. Bless :kiss:

D

Deleted member 18477

Clearly I have higher standards than you in the FEMALE department. But don't worry.... it's OK, You don't have to torture yourself about it. Bless :kiss:

great comeback dick smoker :smokin:.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

You said 'you lot must be ancient or have no taste...'.

One, she's 44 - far from ancient; in fact, right on the money for rudeness. Two, as most of the rest of the thread concurs, she definitely quite hot. Three, a lethal combination of the first two make for a damn fine woman.

So don't be lecturing anyone about age, standards or taste. Not if you don't want a 'whoopsy' charge slapped on you.

Last edited:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
helle_thorning-schmidt-face.jpg

It would be rude not to if asked

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

One, she's 44 - far from ancient; in fact, right on the money for rudeness. Two, as most of the rest of the thread concurs, she definitely quite hot. Three, a lethal combination of the first two make for a damn fine woman.

So don't be lecturing anyone about age, standards or taste. Not if you don't want a 'whoopsy' charge slapped on you.

f*** me.... is she ONLY 44. Looks about 60. Each to their own I guess, but I must have missed the part where I was lecturing anyone. And you have totally lost me on the whoopsy buisness.

D

Deleted member 18477

'whoopsy' charge :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
f*** me.... is she ONLY 44. Looks about 60.

Oh dear - Sir does appear to expect the 'sell-by' date to approach sooner rather than later.

Each to their own I guess, but I must have missed the part where I was lecturing anyone. And you have totally lost me on the whoopsy buisness.

'Jesus you lot must be ancient or have no taste...' Neither. She's a bit classy.

Then you got accused of 'puffing on the meat cigar', possibly because you don't appreciate class - that's you being called a whoopsy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here