Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The men who jump off buildings

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Anyone else watching it? very interesting programme will be on channel 4+1 at 10. i suggest watching it if your not busy.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh BASE JUMPING, thought it was about men who just jump off buildings and DIE or something!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yeah, I have no idea but take it as 1 in 6 jumpers die due to lack of preparation, etc...but then they did mention it being like russian roulette which makes it sound like 1 death every 6 jumps.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yeah, I have no idea but take it as 1 in 6 jumpers die due to lack of preparation, etc...but then they did mention it being like russian roulette which makes it sound like 1 death every 6 jumps.

But then that bloke had done nearly 1000 jumps himself?! There must be loads of jumps done that no one knows about too so it's a bit of a loose stat

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Was going to start a thread on this.

Cracking documentary that was, that Dan bloke is mental. I think the fact they were all so honest and matter of fact made it good. If they were americans they'd be whooping and high 5ing all the time and it would be crap. It's just a couple of normal blokes doing what they love.

His mate was on the floor with a broken leg surrounded by paramedics and he was just taking the piss :lolol:

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
The bloke is a bit of a Billy Big Bollocks, but quite likeable really. It seems that jumping off the building is sometimes the easy bit while getting into the building and to the top is a big part of the challenge.
I must say that the programme had me gripped. you just knew his mate was going to get injured on that 'just one more jump' at the end.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I really enjoyed watching that, wonder if the West Stand Arch is high enough for him? :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They can jump off what they like as long as they have their own health insurance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here