Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
IMG_1278.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hiney said:
That's exactly how I introduced myself to Braders last season and a bloody nice bloke he is too!!

:clap2:
:blush: your not too bad yourself :lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I saw DC, Chippy, Charlie, Albert Jarrett and Paul Rogers in the crowd.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Where there speeches ?

We were quite near the back and after about ten minutes the band started playing again and march off back the way we came

Good to see Dick Knight march back again but none of the players seemed to

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Saw Mayo & Hart (scruffily dressed ???). Didn't realise how small they were!

Was sure that Andrew Hawes was walking in front of me for most of the walk there.

Shook hands with DK.

My Dad wore an Albion shirt for the first time in 30 years.

Spent the trip back walking alongside the drummers & their 'groovy' dance moves!

Even the coppers were friendly & chatty - last time I spoke to them I was in a cell :blush:

Great day.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Fluffster said:
:wave: Was standing next to you outside the Brighton centre Braders, but would feel a bit of a tit saying "Hi, i know you from the internet"

:p

Ditto Braders.

:lolol:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Thoght it was a nice evening stroll. Saw MA, DK and loads of players and was stood next to Ian of phone in fame Hart at the Brigthton centre.

Thought the turn out was good, singing great and we've got ourselves loads of good publicity!

Where's Ernest with his Dick Tight shite, and "i'm a bigger fan then you nonsense?"

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
and why oh why was Caplin lording it on the Brighton Centre balcony? he soon moved when the crowd began chanting
"Falmer or we vote Tory" to Go West.

Don't always agree with the hysteria but full marks to Paul Samrah, etc for their fantastic efforts.

Top marks to Micky Adams and it was great to see Julie from the ticket office there.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Beach Hut said:

I am in the bottom right (ish) of this pic. Front row, black hair, green jacket and a beige strap over my chest.

I was also stood near Braders and he said hello to me. Could almost have been a mini NSC meet up there.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Well it all looks good to me.But we'll see how it compares to the big day of protest tomorrow(the words of Sussex police).

Kev the Ape

i thought i saw a nimby after the march when i was walking away from the march i stood doing my shoelace up and someone bitch said it should not be at falmer, it should be at shoreham airport. :nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I spoke to MA walking up Queens Road, I thanked him for coming and asked him hoew things were at Leicester, the answer was 'average'. I think we'll take that as 'not so good'. However, and several of the players were very friendly, Dick Knight was an absolute star (are you watching FG ?). The Police were most complimentory of our behaviour as were several of the delegates that recognised us from being outside the conference center.

Also, should mention the fans of Crystal Palace, Portsmouth, Middlesborough, Steneage Borough and any others I might have missed.

A special mention the Wrexham fan who had make trip too. ets' hope we can find a way to help them as they have a near identical situation to us under Bill Archer.

Overall a bloody good day.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
timbha said:
and why oh why was Caplin lording it on the Brighton Centre balcony? he soon moved when the crowd began chanting
"Falmer or we vote Tory" to Go West.

Don't always agree with the hysteria but full marks to Paul Samrah, etc for their fantastic efforts.

Top marks to Micky Adams and it was great to see Julie from the ticket office there.

my thoughts exactly!! looked like he thought he was royalty up there!!

cracking effort from all on the FFA team and all who turned out :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here