Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Line Up.....

steventhesquirrel

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
From what i have heard from several sources, this seems the probable line up.....

Kuipers

Harding
Virgo
Cullip
Butters

Jarrett
Currie
Oatway
Reid

Molango
Hart

Although there has been some debating on weather Gary or Jake Will partner Maheta............

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
steventhesquirrel said:

Although there has been some debating on weather Gary or Jake Will partner Maheta............

You mean Gary or Dave Lee.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
steventhesquirrel said:
From what i have heard from several sources, this seems the probable line up.....

Kuipers

Harding
Virgo
Cullip
Butters

Jarrett
Currie
Oatway
Reid

Molango
Hart

Again the common mistake on NSC in your line up you show Jarrett on the right and Reid on the left. I am sure that it will be the other way around

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
steventhesquirrel said:

Kuipers

Harding
Virgo
Cullip
Butters

Jarrett
Currie
Oatway
Reid

Molango
Hart

I'll take that line up but I hope that McGhee plays Nicholas rather than Charlie.

:cool:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
steventhesquirrel said:

Kuipers

Harding
Virgo
Cullip
Butters

Jarrett
Currie
Oatway
Reid

Molango
Hart

that is exactley what i have heard.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are these misprints or is MM thinking of playing either with Butters on the left of the back 4 with Virgo in the centre and Harding on the right or possibly 5 at the back with 3 central defenders Virgo Cullip Butter and Harding and Jarrett as wing backs.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Trigger said:
Kuipers

Virgo Cullip Butters Harding

Currie Reid Oatway Jarrett

Hart Molango

That right?....

looks good to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here