Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The League Cup Show

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A scissors or bicycle kick is permissable provided that, in the opinion of the referee, it is not dangerous to an opponent

(pg115) http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affe...e_2011_12e.pdf

as I said down to individual interpretation one ref could say it was dangerous and another say not, even if a player isn't in contact with the kicker. If I was a ref and there was a player within 1 metre of the raised feet I would consider that dangerous in case a player attempted to get the ball.

You seemed to be suggesting it came under the law about whether you have two feet on the ground or not, it doesn't. It is it's own line in the laws of the game apart from anything to do with how many feet are on the ground.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With regards to the attempted bicycle kick Mendoza nearly shat himself with excitement and if it had gone in would probably have self combusted in FLAIR.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Forgot it was on as I was so knackered last night. Must remember to record One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest tonight on BBC1.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was planning on recording the highlights of all our games this year, does anyone know:

-Is this, or any other highlight show going to be on tv to show highlights of the gilingham game? (I have the goal from ssn, but would prefer the full highlights thing)
-Is there a highlights show for midweek games?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Just to clear up, that WAS Vincelot who attempted the bicycle kick right, not Buckley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here