Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the latino love god has gone- helpline?

Oct 25, 2003
do you think the club should set up a helpline for all of federico's fans, who, like me are DEVASTATED that our only world class superstar has left- this is 110% bad news

the withdean stadium will never again witness federicos flowing locks, his hairy chest, his juicy thighs and firm buttocks. His passion for the game, and his never say die attitude, coupled with complete proffessionalism and modesty will be missed

i can see a queue as long as ron jeremy's erect penis forming for his signature

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Aside from his ability (or lack ofit?!) as a footballer, he was probably the most attractive looking player in the squad. Doesn't leave us with much in the looks brigade apart from Reid and maybe Henderson :(

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Never even given a proper chance.

In first team matches maybe.
I'm sure he's had plenty in training and reserve games.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I heard he was making more money as a gigalo so decided to give up the football game. However Tommy you have missed you chance, word has spread and he is now the most highly sort after man whore on the south coast. His waiting list is backed up and it will cost you a grand an inch just to touch his old boy. So thats about 11 grand just to give him a hand job.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
I heard he was making more money as a gigalo so decided to give up the football game. However Tommy you have missed you chance, word has spread and he is now the most highly sort after man whore on the south coast. His waiting list is backed up and it will cost you a grand an inch just to touch his old boy. So thats about 11 grand just to give him a hand job.

You clearly didnt do it for the man.

i had to pay 22, a rock i tell you, a rock.....

Oct 25, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
You think the club board would take notice of a mass suicide in protest?

in tribute to our jesus like ex-striker, i suggest we erect crucifix's outside withdean and get romans to nail us to them

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
You clearly didnt do it for the man.

i had to pay 22, a rock i tell you, a rock.....

He gives a special concession to the genitally retarded. Looney gets to do it for a fiver.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
tommy boy said:
in tribute to our jesus like ex-striker, i suggest we erect crucifix's outside withdean and get romans to nail us to them

Maybe El Turi could bang the nails in with his hammer like slong

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ricky Martin
- She Bangs

Talk to me
Tell me your name
You blow me off like it's all the same
You lit a fuse and now I'm ticking away
Like a bomb
Yeah, Baby

Talk to me
Tell me your sign
You're switching sides like a Gemini
You're playing games and now you're hittin' my
heart
Like a drum
Yeah, Baby

2-Well if Lady Luck gets on my side
We're gonna rock this town alive
I'll let her rough me up
Till she knocks me out
She walks like she talks,
And she talks like she walks

1-And she bangs, she bangs
Oh baby
When she moves, she moves
I go crazy
'Cause she looks like a flower but she stings
like a bee
Like every girl in history
She bangs, she bangs

I'm wasted by the way she moves
No one ever looked so fine
She reminds me that a woman's only got one thing on her mind

Talk to me
Tell me your name
I'm just a link in your daisy chain
Your rap sounds like a diamond
Map to the stars
Yeah, Baby

Talk to me
Tell me the news
You wear me out like a pair of shoes
We'll dance until the band goes home
Then you're gone
Yeah, Baby

Well if it looks like love should be a crime
You'd better lock me up for life
I'll do the time with a smile on my face
Thinking of her in her leather and lace
(repeat 1, 2)

Till she knocks me out
She walks like she talks,
And she talks like she walks

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
disgraceful

i fully intend to wear my replica maroon shirt with 'turienzo 8' on the back to EVERY game next season, simply to show my disgust at yet another case of mr mcghee raping the club

maybe we should all buy federico masks, invade the pitch at the first home game and mount each other in a show of support for the latino lover

Oct 25, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
For me, this is the last straw - McGhee must GO and GO NOW:angry:

Federico brought so much to the Albion. Yes, he was good looking, but his talents didn't end there. He was rampant at times, but also a great carer; one of life's listeners. He learned to love at a young age, and it was this compassion that he brought to us. On the pitch, once the beast had been unmasked, he was a true hero. I honestly believe, given the chance, he could have been a legend. Thanks to McGhee, we will never know. I can only pray that Italy sees the very best of him, as I fear England never will. Why oh why will I never see his plump and throbbing penis through his tight shorts again? It's just not fair. Why will I never see the way he gazes up a F Block, and with a wink of his eye turns my heart to gold, again? I NEED that, and like so many others I WANTED that. Heads will roll for this, mark my words, but believe me Fed, you will always have a place in all our hearts.

Federico Turienzo - gone but not, definitely not, forgotten:wave:

Federico "Maradona" Turienzo aka Latino Love-God, August 2005 - May 2006: RIP:bowdown:

very touching words, very touching, sums up the thoughts of every albion fan...brought a tear to my eye

wait, no, thats not a tear....its cum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here