[Albion] The last one standing

Who will remain undefeated the longest?

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Four of the five remaining unbeaten Premier League sides face each other this weekend whilst the other, Newcastle, have a tricky trip to Fulham.

Fulham v Newcastle
Albion v Nottingham Forest
Man City v Arsenal

Following that:

Newcaslte v Man City
Arsenal
v Leicester
Chelsea v Albion
Nottingham Forest
v Fulham

Who'll be the last one standing?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That is actually really tough....
I was plotting this thread last weekend when Newcastle were losing - it was all looking very neat and tidy with this weekend's fixtures.

Then they went and ruined it by coming from behind to win.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It will be City. I'd have guessed Arsenal but they play at City as early as this weekend and I reckon they'll lose that. Funny because City just batter everyone and then quite out of nowhere will end up losing in a game that nobody saw coming. Brentford were the last team to beat them, it'll be someone like them again - maybe Wolves or Palace.

We will beat Forest and then, sadly, lose to Chelsea. Newcastle might well lose both of the games above.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
If won’t be the Albion

Going out on a limb I have gone for Arsenal

Anyone who voted the Albion needs a reality check!

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I don't trust City at this stage of the season, they're always better in the second half of the league than the first half. They usually don't have that real hunger in the first few months. Could easily see them lose one or both of their coming games.

Not even going to guess... too difficult.
No need to be pessimistic about our chances though. Nottingham is a bit of a dice role, if you score the first goal they'll really struggle to break you down but if they get it, they're very tough to beat. Chelsea very lucky to get anything from the Palace and Bournemouth games, don't see why we couldn't beat them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't trust City at this stage of the season, they're always better in the second half of the league than the first half. They usually don't have that real hunger in the first few months. Could easily see them lose one or both of their coming games.

Not even going to guess... too difficult.
No need to be pessimistic about our chances though. Nottingham is a bit of a dice role, if you score the first goal they'll really struggle to break you down but if they get it, they're very tough to beat. Chelsea very lucky to get anything from the Palace and Bournemouth games, don't see why we couldn't beat them.
"We", it's "we". 😊

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
My feeling is City, and comfortably so, or Forest. Think Forest could get a draw with us and beat Fulham, not 100% convinced we'll be unscathed from Chelsea away.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think this will go on for a while. I can see us drawing our next two or three, City likewise.

I don't think Arsenal are all that, so can see them dropping points in their upcoming run.

I'll go City

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And not ‘Nottingham’ please!
Around 40 years ago I submitted a school project about football clubs, and the teacher who marked it put red ink through both the "Notts" I had written as part of "Notts County" and "Notts Forest", replacing both with "Nottingham".

They were half right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here