Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The JCLs are invading...

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Spotted at Withdean last Saturday. What more proof is needed?

Attachments

• Another JCL at Withdean.JPG
    Another JCL at Withdean.JPG
    523.1 KB · Views: 873

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
:lolol:

Talking of JCLs there was a bloke in the family stand with a Spurs tracksuit on.I mean even if he does support them and wanted to take his kids to the Albion,why the f*** wear that?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Seeing the numberplate of the van next to it - ALB 70N.....wonder if there is an ALB 10N plate? Does anyone have it or know if it exists?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Seeing the numberplate of the van next to it - ALB 70N.....wonder if there is an ALB 10N plate? Does anyone have it or know if it exists?

Yes

It was once owned by Greg Stanley, he then sold it to someone at West Brom

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
At the Wednesday game there was a dad in his Wednesday stripes and his young lad in Albion stripes. good to see.

Lush

Mods' Pet
:lolol:

Talking of JCLs there was a bloke in the family stand with a Spurs tracksuit on.I mean even if he does support them and wanted to take his kids to the Albion,why the f*** wear that?

I am happy to welcome all the JCLs. However if ANYONE with a season ticket at the Amex starts going on about how Brighton are their second team, while checking their phone for the Prem scores during the game, I will not be responsible for my actions.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I am happy to welcome all the JCLs. However if ANYONE with a season ticket at the Amex starts going on about how Brighton are their second team, while checking their phone for the Prem scores during the game, I will not be responsible for my actions.

Excellent - that I'd like to see! :lol: (As well as cheering you on!)

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Tuesday night, I was walking through the tunnel, full of happiness, drinking in the euphoria. Looking forward to getting to the pub, and celebrating with my boy, and my friends.
This fella asked me what the score was in the ManureChelski game. Was I wrong to tell him, 'I don't give a f*** what the score was'?
'Whats the matter with you?'
I really couldn't believe it

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Well as a "JCL" I guess I should return my season ticket as soon as it turns up! I haven't been to watch Brighton before this season since the mid 80's (when I went regularly) but then again I was away in the Army for 22 years. Is there a facility to be publicly flogged for forgiveness before I'm allowed in to the ground in August? As over half the ground will be "JCL"s I hope it won't be an "us & them" type thing. I have to admit that I only bought a season ticket cos of the instalment plan (which I think lots of clubs will copy due to its success) but is it a crime to want to watch entertaining football at a good price near to where you live? Surely the club needs more people like me to return to be financially advantaged but I applaud the people who have been a fan through the bad times & I hope I can have a drink with some of you in the WSU without being derided for being a "JCL".

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Strange to see Brighton going through it the same season as Tottenham.
Some of the people I've seen going to Brighton Away games this season is nothing short of CRINGEY. Most of them didn't know what a shape a football was before BHA were top.

:tosser:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You have to love the arrogant NSC supporters (ooops BHA supporters) that call anyone a JCL because they haven't used this message board. They are the only ones that have ever supported the club and the only ones that have covered the length and breadth of this country to see the team and they need an identity, so they call anyone else a JCL. It is mildly amusing, but rather sad of people that can't feel comfortable with those that are returning or new to the club. They need to have their bit of abuse. Give them a cuddle, they'll be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here