Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the hikers rest

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
did anybody go there yesterday ? im thinking of going there within the next couple of weeks to find my regular match day pub .

what did you make of it , the people that went there

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I didnt go in there yesterday but from experience you will never ever find a more Albion pub anywhere in Brighton.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have looked at the outside of it, and it looked a bit rough to me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
there actually were 2 spurs supporters in there. Was good atmosphere though. Its not as bad as it used to be. The wronguns have all been barred. they have spent thousands to make it an attractive and welcoming pub for all. Come along, you will enjoy it

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
The pub was great with locals and other seagulls fans enjoying a pint or 2 the food was good inside and thier was an outside burger van doing ok to, plus its only a short walk to the ground, you will be made welcome by shaun and andrea, dont knock the pub untill you've tried it, and as said in a earlier post it is a ALBION pub through and through.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can you park up there and leave your car after a pintand walk to the ground?

Personally i would never drink and drive not even 1.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That doesn't really answer the question, does it?

I often drive after a drink. This is well within the law.

No it does not-ok yes Coldean is big enough too handle a few extra vehicles(Coldean being the housing estate behind the pub) a 10-20(depending which part you park) minute walk down to the Hikers.............

As for the Law on drinking my preference is not even 1-i know it effects my driving & as this effects me(maybe not others) i prefer to steer clear.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He might be on the orange juice.

& lemonade..(not bad-no headaches)

no seriously just personal choice-have like a lot of people have at some stage been out of it behind a wheel & changed my ways.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think it will/should be rocking on match days,has that look about it...a good HOME pub perhaps it could become the official Brighton pub of Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here