Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* * * The Gullys Girls 2012 Calendar - Out 1st December * * *

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
As broke on twitter a few hours ago, myself and the wonderful ladies of Gullys Girls teamed up to make a 2012 Calendar with all the proceeds going to The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

The Calendar comes out on 1st December 2011 and will be available in the club shops, on line or from me

Lots of planning and effort has gone in over the past 6 weeks, a lot of people have given up their services and time for free, all to help The REMF

At £7.99 I hope you agree it will make a great xmas present for Brighton fans around planet Earth, so please look out for info over the next week, so you can get your hands on one, there is only a limited number, so make sure you get in quick

Oh and this is the behind the scenes video I made, apologies for the topless shot!

So please buy one x

[yt]BjhLsHI8YlA[/yt]

378606_10150967662335532_641880531_21739863_262325729_n.jpg

Massive thanks from me to all the girls, Alan Wares for the art work, Phil Howard for the photography, Tony and Gareth at REMF, Pure Print for sponsoring it all and of course the club and Eatons for making our idea actually become a reality

most updates will be on twitter by following me or the girls
@ brettmendoza
@ Gullys_Girls

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'll get one , plus one of Jack Straws , plus no doubt the Official Albion one

I'm going to need more walls.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which month is Billy? :love:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good video, looks like quite alot of effort went in. Fair play to everyone involed, if I was a fit bird I probably would've just turned up in my knickers, take a few pics then go back home to bed, but enough of my fantasies......................

I especially liked the mock up Scarface shots with the handfuls of cocaine on 1:40. Should've really got the massive gun to go with it though, sets if up perfectly for a "say hello to my little friend" caption.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Which month is Billy? :love:

Can I propose a calendar containing 12 months of Billy, no disrespect to Jo, Mandozer and the other girls but she is my favourite.... Fit, well spoken and seemingly intelligent.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks to Brett, The Girls and everyone who put so much effort into it. I know how hard you have all worked and did it for the love of the fund and what it achieves.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Love the video Brett - will be buying as many as I can get my hands on.

Can you let me know what version of Get Ready by The Temptations that was? Doesn't sound like the original.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Can you let me know what version of Get Ready by The Temptations that was? Doesn't sound like the original.

It is by Controller 7 - Get Ready For The Young Folks

A song which is always played in the pub I go to at weekends, so asked the DJ, and that was her answer...

Its a mash up of The Temptations - Get Ready vs Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks

The other video, the music is by One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Bilz is in at least 5 pics in varying roles

Sold!

Joking aside, well done to all involved! keeps pervs like me happy ;-) and raises money for an excellent cause.

I’ll definitely order one for work and one for home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here