Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Guitar Smiley

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Very trivial I know but [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can we please get rid of this clown? ???

What is the relevance of this strumming monstrosity when linked to the three question marks. What happened to this guy, I miss his quizzical eyebrow? Is it possible to do a straight swap or the deal non-negotiable?

Don't let this turn into to a saga akin to old moo head.

Thank You

Attachments

• confused0071.gif
    confused0071.gif
    892 bytes · Views: 358

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
We have to have the smiley that's been to the Roger Moore school of acting; that eyebrow is moved with such panache!...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
And get rid of that dreadful lol smiley too :lol:

laughcont.gif

good.gif

albion2.gifalbion1.gif

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
dannyseagull.gif

johnnyglaire

Banned
May 26, 2011
I really don't know why you didn't like those smileys. They just look so cute for me .....

:guitar:

ROck 'n Roll............

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I explained elsewhere why it got chosen. The image file was called 'rock' so I just searched for another rock smilie and the guitar one was the one I found.

And, as I've said, several times since - if people want to 'correct' some of the smilies - give me the details of what smilie and the graphic required and I'll change them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I explained elsewhere why it got chosen. The image file was called 'rock' so I just searched for another rock smilie and the guitar one was the one I found.

what happened to the original image files?? its odd that every time the board upgrades the smilies go for a burton, i know its not your fualt, its a wierd "feature" of the board software it seems, but smilies are quite an important part of forums imo.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was it an "adopted" smilie ? The original might be archived somewhere.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
what happened to the original image files?? its odd that every time the board upgrades the smilies go for a burton, i know its not your fualt, its a wierd "feature" of the board software it seems, but smilies are quite an important part of forums imo.

I'm not sure it's always happened, has it? I genuinely don't remember.

Anyway: on the most recent vBulletin upgrade we prudently backed up NSC's rather large database in case it all went Pete Tong. Somewhat foolishly we didn't back up some of the file structure and some images went missing - mainly smilies and custom avatars. Hindsight is a wonderful things - it won't happen next time, promise!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I'm not sure it's always happened, has it? I genuinely don't remember.

Anyway: on the most recent vBulletin upgrade we prudently backed up NSC's rather large database in case it all went Pete Tong. Somewhat foolishly we didn't back up some of the file structure and some images went missing - mainly smilies and custom avatars. Hindsight is a wonderful things - it won't happen next time, promise!

Okay right can this : Please replace this :??? for the three question marks?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here