Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the grenadier guards

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
I no this is not really the best place to post this but i just need some help and was hoping someone on here knew things about the grenadier guards. I was just wondering does anyone know if all grenadier guards are permantly based in london once they have passed out of training? Please dont leave loads of messages of jokes that are not even funny. thanks for your time.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I no this is not really the best place to post this but i just need some help and was hoping someone on here knew things about the grenadier guards. I was just wondering does anyone know if all grenadier guards are permantly based in london once they have passed out of training? Please dont leave loads of messages of jokes that are not even funny. thanks for your time.
i did 5 years in the grenadier guards mate, once you have finished training you will spend some time in something called nijmegen company doing public duties for about 6 months before going to your battalion, if you hurry and join you can win an all expenses paid holiday to afghanistan this winter !! but there are a variety of postings which means that you will spend very little of your time in london these days. pm me if you need any other info

ps they are THE finest regiment in the british army whatever steward 433 says !!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here