Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Greatest Day

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was today for me for BHAFC - I cannot believe we really will boss a league from now on as we move on up.

Thanks everyone - Gus, players and fans I am elated.

Stay close to me..................

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Going to have to agree with you - couldn't ask for anything more.

Gustavo :drool:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm really pleased for you guys, I assume you are post 70's so you are right to take these greatest days, but for us oldies, they are good days that will get better, the greatest days still sit in the 70's and early 80's.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Nothing and I mean nothing will ever come close to 14 years ago at Edgar Street. Even if we win the Champions League I will never be as happy/relieved as that great afternoon.

The scenes when Reinelt scored and at the final whistle will remain with me forever. I was almost physically sick during the 2nd half it was that nerve racking. We were completely shit that day, but we were destined to stay up. The Hereford striker shooting straight at Ormerod when clean through with seconds left sums up how poor both sides were that day.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I am so happy to be an Albion fan right now. Just to say, all the Man City fans I met at the weatherspoons in Victoria station were a good laugh and knew what they were talking about when it came down the Albion. :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have just been telling a Palarse fan how I am so pleasantly that we have dominated the League playing a brand of stylish football that is the envy of all the other clubs in the division. In over forty years of supporting this club the arrival at The Amex means tere has never been a better time to support this team.

Thanks to all at BHA for such a fantastic and uplifting season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here