Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Cornholio BHAFC video tapes

Longfellow

Jul 27, 2004
Hi to The Great Cornholio - tried to PM you the following message but such are blocked to you.

Having to reduce my possessions and have approximately 35 video tapes of Albion games - some official club ones, some away games where I bought the tape from the home team and also others taped off TV. Varied dates up to fairly recent but probably more than half 89, and ealy 90s.Some great moments in that lot.

So would you be interested in having them free of charge or do you know anyone else that might want them. Ideally I would like them to go to someone who might do something with them for sharing eventually. talking of which I believe you did some compilation DVDs some while ago - are there any left that I could buy a copy?

Will be at Withdean on Saturday for Bournemouth game - a rare visit these days - could hand them over before or after the game.

Dont want to post my contact number on here so if you are interested can you PM me yours?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hi to The Great Cornholio - tried to PM you the following message but such are blocked to you.

Having to reduce my possessions and have approximately 35 video tapes of Albion games - some official club ones, some away games where I bought the tape from the home team and also others taped off TV. Varied dates up to fairly recent but probably more than half 89, and ealy 90s.Some great moments in that lot.

So would you be interested in having them free of charge or do you know anyone else that might want them. Ideally I would like them to go to someone who might do something with them for sharing eventually. talking of which I believe you did some compilation DVDs some while ago - are there any left that I could buy a copy?

Will be at Withdean on Saturday for Bournemouth game - a rare visit these days - could hand them over before or after the game.

Dont want to post my contact number on here so if you are interested can you PM me yours?

I gave him a shit load of old tapes years ago when he was doin the compilations etc.

To be fair I never asked for them back...but in answer to your question if he still has them Goldstone Rapper is carrying on the good work that TGC started.

So Goldstone Rapper may be the one to contact.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Longfellow

Jul 27, 2004
Many thanks to Tony Meolas Loan Spell for the link to goldstone rapper. Have exchanged PMs with goldstone rapper so it could all be happening.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Marvellous.

I hope TGC reads this as well coz *if* he still has the tapes I gave him (and maybe others, it was 5 yrs+ ago to be fair) he could pass them over to Goldstone Rapper.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
seagulls.tv may have to drop the glory years tag and replace it with some good stuff, some depressing stuff.

Indeed. Must admit on the stuff I had it was kind of everything from 1989 - 1995...including news items etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here