Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The fund-raising meet-up - PRIZES REQUIRED

Part of this night is going to be a raffle and/or auction to help raise further cash for this most worthwhile of causes.

So far I have donated a signed Bobby Zamora t-shirt, and Tom Hark has very kindly offered his signed Robin Cook poster offering support for Falmer.

If anyone can offer anything else at all, no matter how small, please PM me or leave a message here. All donations will be very greatly appreciated.

:)

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I have a can of Red Stripe, if thats any good

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Safeway said:
So far I have donated a signed Bobby Zamora t-shirt, and Tom Hark has very kindly offered his signed Robin Cook poster offering support for Falmer.

Just a couple of details about the poster. It's 16 inches by 12 inches and I'll get it framed before the night. There's a photo of the signed bit of the poster on the 'NSC Exclusive: Robin Cook' thread.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just spoke to the club. They are going to let us have a signed home shirt, and a signed football. They suggest one to raffle, one to auction (we could get a few quid for one or both of these) - but it's up to whoever organises it.

They may be able to give us one or two other items as well. Sound OK?

Last edited:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Safeway said:
Sounds BRILLIANT, Alan. Actually, you did an auction at the quiz night. Rather well, might I add. Would you fancy doing the one on the 27th as well? Reckon you'd be better than me at it. :)

As long as his *kerjunk* *whistle* *screeeeeech* PA system is *kerblatt* working properly Alan is the man for the job I'd agree. The way he TRICKED Chappers into buying that mini football signed by Tony Gubba was top notch, and he does have the gift of the gab.

Not that I'm dissing you Safeway, and the only time I've seen you do a similar job you had the slight impediment of Berkshire Seagull grabbing your nadgers at the same time, and given those conditions I think you did rather well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Safeway said:
Sounds BRILLIANT, Alan. Actually, you did an auction at the quiz night. Rather well, might I add. Would you fancy doing the one on the 27th as well? Reckon you'd be better than me at it. :)

Didn't do it THAT well. I got £100 off Liz Costa for a picture she felt obliged to bid for, and then conned Chappers and Trotster out of £40 each. :laugh: Hardly Sotheby's material, though.

Need a celeb to do it. Suggest Lush - she could charm the paint off the walls that girl. :blush:

We'll see how drunk I get, OK?

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Deano's Right Foot said:
As long as his *kerjunk* *whistle* *screeeeeech* PA system is *kerblatt* working properly Alan is the man for the job I'd agree. The way he TRICKED Chappers into buying that mini football signed by Tony Gubba was top notch, and he does have the gift of the gab.

That reminds me, if you want to raffle that ball off I'll donate it. Every time I look at it I get visions of Alan cackling at me.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
dare I say it...a SIGNED AFC Lizard top? :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
There's an idea!!

Who's gonna give their top up though?

bugger! maybe we could buy a plain shirt and all sign it? :D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My prized possession is an Albion away shirt from 1982/3. It is manufactured by Adidas and is yellow with a blue collar and three Adidas stripes running down the arm. In those days the Albion did not sell replica away kits so this is a genuine shirt as worn in the year we went to Wembley.

It is from the British Caledonian era, but has no sponsors logo on the front because in those days when we were on the TV you could not have advertising on shirts.

On the back is the number 7, again in 1970's Adidas style. During the 1982/3 season the number 7 shirt was worn by Albion LEGEND Jimmy Case.

This is a long sleeved shirt.

The shirt has been worn many times, and the club badge and adidas logo on the front is faded, but this is still a unique piece of Albion history from our most famous season.

I always wanted to give this shirt to my son when he was old enough to wear it. However, as some of you know, he suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, a form of Autism, and has no interest in football. Whilst it would break my heart to lose it, I am willing to put it forward for auction for the cause.

I suspect it may generate a higher price if I put the shirt on Ebay, and then send a cheque down to the fund, but am happy to go along with any other suggestions.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
El Presidente said:
My prized possession is an Albion away shirt from 1982/3. It is manufactured by Adidas and is yellow with a blue collar and three Adidas stripes running down the arm. In those days the Albion did not sell replica away kits so this is a genuine shirt as worn in the year we went to Wembley.

It is from the British Caledonian era, but has no sponsors logo on the front because in those days when we were on the TV you could not have advertising on shirts.

On the back is the number 7, again in 1970's Adidas style. During the 1982/3 season the number 7 shirt was worn by Albion LEGEND Jimmy Case.

This is a long sleeved shirt.

The shirt has been worn many times, and the club badge and adidas logo on the front is faded, but this is still a unique piece of Albion history from our most famous season.

I always wanted to give this shirt to my son when he was old enough to wear it. However, as some of you know, he suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, a form of Autism, and has no interest in football. Whilst it would break my heart to lose it, I am willing to put it forward for auction for the cause.

I suspect it may generate a higher price if I put the shirt on Ebay, and then send a cheque down to the fund, but am happy to go along with any other suggestions.

I'd say EBay. You'll get more interest for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here