Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FIFA 12 Thread

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
There seems to an odd thread pop up here and there inquiring about FIFA 12 so I though it would be a good idea just have a thread about it.
So...

------

Anyone JUST doing a Brighton team on UT? Have everyone, the badges, both kits but there is still 1 vacant space on the bench so I have to fill that with some random bronze player. I think I have got everyone, except Vicente who I simply just cannot find anywhere on FIFA 12. ???

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
There seems to an odd thread pop up here and there inquiring about FIFA 12 so I though it would be a good idea just have a thread about it.
So...

------

Anyone JUST doing a Brighton team on UT? Have everyone, the badges, both kits but there is still 1 vacant space on the bench so I have to fill that with some random bronze player. I think I have got everyone, except Vicente who I simply just cannot find anywhere on FIFA 12. ???

Yeah Ive done it, its actually a very good team :)

I have contacted EA and they have said Vicente should be in UT Soon

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Cool

I have not got Mackail smith though, as I got him so cheap (700 coins) I sold him for 3k now I'm trying to buy him again though! On XBOX 8 minutes left and someone keeps bidding on him, if that's someone on here then stop! Hes mine.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So...

------

No idea how these things work, but my lad ha Vicente in his side. You have to go in career mode I think to find him.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
except Vicente who I simply just cannot find anywhere on FIFA 12.

It's very strange this, couldn't find him in the Valencia squad or the Free Agents bit, but did the update thing in the options and he was suddenly in the Albion starting line up. Raised the whole teams stats by three or four points in all areas as well, strangely enough.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
In career mode signed Chelsea's Josh Mceachran and Evertons Ross Barkley on loan for the season. Good players. Plus there was a goalie on a free called John Smith 77 rating seems to appear at the start as a friend at work also signed him. Currently 4th after 10 games. Knocked Villa out of the league cup. Much better game than 11 was.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have Mackail-Smith and Zamora upfront. :love:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Given up on this game. PES 2012 is better.

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
I agree with John Smith. Signed him on a free then offloaded brez n casper. Got to the premier league and signed Thierry Henry and Owen (who is pants on this game, always gets barged off the ball)

Does anybody notice Vicentes fitness goes down loads during a game? , whereas CMS can run and run and run.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone playing it on iPad or iPhone?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I agree with John Smith. Signed him on a free then offloaded brez n casper. Got to the premier league and signed Thierry Henry and Owen (who is pants on this game, always gets barged off the ball)

Does anybody notice Vicentes fitness goes down loads during a game? , whereas CMS can run and run and run.

Sign of a good game surely? In the real world CMS can run and run, whereas Vicente does get tired due to his age. I've mostly been playing Head to Head seasons today. It is right bitch if you play as Brighton, although you get matched against similar strength opponents they are invariably 4 star teams, a whole star better than the Albion. Just played against Mexico, lost 3-2 but you can guarantee if we had equal teams I would have won easily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here