• Dont know

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kill bellotti

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
In my opinion the Gov has been planning to slap a green belt aroung Brighton(to stop the townies wandering of or something) for a long time. The Point that it is now NT land just reinforces that.
Hence I think it will be a No, or at least 2jags will be advised to turn it down.

I agree with Perseus about building a new stadium at Pende if jags says Niet.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well if its a no then thats a lot of our hard earned dosh down the pan and 2 jags should do his stuff and pay for the next sites planning etc.:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If its turned down all I can say is light the blue paper and stand well back !.

The unleashing of very patient but totally pissed off Albion supporters after 7 years of being pissed about will make the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse look like a church fete.

I dread to think of what may happen.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think the answer will be "Yes". Its a stadium for the people and the Government is keen to reduce obesity rates. We are also about 5 months from an election - to provoke rage amongst a large number of people would not therefore be wise. Its definitely a "Yes".

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Gareth Glover said:

The unleashing of very patient but totally pissed off Albion supporters after 7 years of being pissed about will make the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse look like a church fete.

:lolol: :clap2:

Years ago, when I was a student at Falmer I remember a visiting Oxford professor describing the campus as a "funny farm where the looneys are free to wander around and even escape if they want, but none of them ever do".

Obviously one of them did make a break out.

:lolol:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Gareth Glover said:

There will be rioting in the streets if the answer is no....

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
KILL BELLOTTI

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
On this page, we see Prescott breaking the law and not agreeing with the protestor:

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/05/17/uk.politics.oakley/

Actually, you do not see the picture, because the image is not working. But the text is good.

On another web page they calling a new computer a Prescott because it has got a lot of punch.

Last edited:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Gareth Glover said:

Spot on GG.

It really is more than Labours life is worth to refuse us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here