Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FA Cup In Brighton Tomorrow (Saturday 11/2/12)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
"Please note that The FA Cup Trophy Tour will not be visiting Crawley Town on 11, 12 and 13 February as previously advertised due to an issue with the proposed site" :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I guess this is only useful to people that aren't going to leeds. Bit of weird planning, as it's meant to be for Brighton fans.

Any way, the famous old trophy will be ourside Jubille Library/Pizza Express/ Chilli Pickle all day tomorrow is anyone wants a good stare at it or touch it :albion2:

The FA Cup | The FA Cup comes to Brighton

Might have to get involved. Have got a pic of myself with the League One Trophy (hospitality for Hudds game), be nice to add this to the collection! I know we haven't won it YET though...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Might have to get involved. Have got a pic of myself with the League One Trophy (hospitality for Hudds game), be nice to add this to the collection! I know we haven't won it YET though...

It's annoying, it's a two minute walk from my house, but I'll be t'up north in Leeds. Ironically last time we played Leeds, we were drinking in a pub there, when a couple of security guards set up a display, and then out came the FA Cup. So we all got our pic taken with it then.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Might pop along. Can you actually touch the cup!? Quite fancy doing the lid-on-head cup holding celebration.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Might pop along. Can you actually touch the cup!? Quite fancy doing the lid-on-head cup holding celebration.

you can touch it, but only on the top of the handles, no lifting lol. Also, a selection of fa cup highlights, and an interactive table thing. If you click the albion, you get a snippet of Albion's first leg FA Cup Final tie with United.

Attachments

• DSCF0270_NEW.jpg
    DSCF0270_NEW.jpg
    1,005 KB · Views: 29

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here