Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The England Zamora Thread

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
This thread is for England only Zamora related things, ok?

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And im not even sure that Capello has even been to watch him.! Dont think he's in the frame ,at all !

He was watching Zamora and Joe Hart the other day actually.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Some people really need to stop bumming BZ so much. Jesus give it a f***ing rest.

What a brilliant contribution to the thread. What would we have done without your insight.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh good.and do you know he was watching BZ ? For sure Joe Hart...

Well no one can know for sure, but with Zamora on fire there's no reason why Capello wouldn't take a look at him whilst keeping an eye on Hart at the same time.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I won't say that Fulham have just gone 1-0 (3-1) up, because it is nothing to do with Zamora's England career, and thus nothing to do with this thread.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Oh piss off.
Yay lets have a thread every time he scores
Yay lets have a thread every day about him being in the England squad.
Just f***ing move on.

He's a Brighton legend and we started his career so its only natural that we want him to do well, and potentially get in the England squad, how/why do you not understand that?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He's a Brighton legend and we started his career so its only natural that we want him to do well, and potentially get in the England squad, how/why do you not understand that?

What so the board needs to be clogged with shit about Zamora constantly?
You're just finding something to go on at me about because you're a sad prick that sits on nsc all day telling people they're wrong and they aren't allowed an opinion.
Run along you little f***ing scrotum.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What so the board needs to be clogged with shit about Zamora constantly?
You're just finding something to go on at me about because you're a sad prick that sits on nsc all day telling people they're wrong and they aren't allowed an opinion.
Run along you little f***ing scrotum.

How am I going on at you? I just asked a simple question ffs, The guy scored near on a hundred goals for us so I think he deserves a few threads and naturally he will get these threads because as I said we kick started his career and its great to see a player who did that going on to do well unlike most others, as an aside point, you sound like a very angry man, every time I question anything to do with you, you start with the insults.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here