Chislehurst
Man of Harveys said:
Does Rocky win?

No he doesnt I know that much

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
If its the bit with people running up those steps, it to coincide with a book called "the rocky experience" or something, about why people come from all over the world to run up 'em.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Where are those steps??

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rocky Balboa was very good imho

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
D'Angelo Saxon said:
If its the bit with people running up those steps, it to coincide with a book called "the rocky experience" or something, about why people come from all over the world to run up 'em.

Yeah, it's loads of random peope running up those steps and jumping around at the top, including a huge black woman with massive norks swinging around all over the place.

Cute.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thoroughly enjoyed that film.
Its nostalgia CENTRAL. If you ever got a little bit of a semi watching Rocky slugging it out over the years, then you can't FAIL to enjoy this.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Easy 10 said:
Thoroughly enjoyed that film.
Its nostalgia CENTRAL. If you ever got a little bit of a semi watching Rocky slugging it out over the years, then you can't FAIL to enjoy this.
i concur

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
winsunRocky200.jpg

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place - and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is going to hit as hard as LIFE. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

Go Rocky!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here