Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The draw for the stockport ticket & signed shirt - *** Winner: FORK ME ***

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just £2 to enter and you could win

* A signed shirt from the current crop of the 40 players that have represented us during this "entertaining" season of soccer.

AND

* 1 x adult ticket to the final game of the season against Stockport County (South Stand, J Block)

All the money goes to REMF,

1st Prize - One randomly selected winner takes both prizes
2nd Prize - Don't exist

Just click on the below link donate £2 (or more) and add a contact number/email address/or NSC user name in the comments section.
**Start your comment with the word "RAFFLE"**

Justgiving - Brett's Fundraising Page

You can donate more than £2, and if you do, every multiple of 2 will get you an extra entry to the raffle of sorts. i.e. £10 will get you 5 entries, where as £2 will only get you 1 entry.

Entries to be made by Midday, Wednesday 29th April to allow for postage of match ticket in time for the game

Thank You Please

Brett x

1219437348_spt_ai_southend_v_brighton_08.jpg

Last edited:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Stockport ticket still available by donating at least £2 to my REMF fund raising. As an added bonus you will win a signed Brighton shirt, which was signed last night at the sponsors do :thumbsup:

To enter, click on the link im my signature or the one at the top of the thread :ascarf:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Top work here - How are you getting the tax back from some people Brett? As I understood it (by following the questionnaire online after the payment) the fact that it's a raffle excludes the rebate. Can you clarify for other entrants please.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Top work here - How are you getting the tax back from some people Brett? As I understood it (by following the questionnaire online after the payment) the fact that it's a raffle excludes the rebate. Can you clarify for other entrants please.

Not too sure mate, not clued up on the rules and regs. But as some people are sponsoring me, and some are doing the raffle, some of the tax will be claimed back anyway

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Good stuff - I wasn't trying to cause havoc - just wanted to be clear. It's great if you can get the tax back - all the better.

Come on people - a few quid for a good shot at a Stockport ticket AND a signed shirt.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
With the draw tomorrow lunchtime, tickets purchased so far is as below

The Auditor - 13 tickets
Birchboy27 - 3 tickets
Coach Family - 17 tickets
Safeway - 10 tickets
TRHK - 5 tickets
fork me - 5 tickets
Driver8 - 5 tickets
PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT - 5 tickets

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
People in the raffle so far

The Auditor - 13 tickets
Birchboy27 - 3 tickets
Coach Family - 17 tickets
Safeway - 10 tickets
TRHK - 5 tickets
fork me - 5 tickets
Driver8 - 5 tickets
PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT - 5 tickets
El Presidente - 10 tickets
Hannibal Smith - 5 tickets
Nail Z Gull - 5 tickets
Barry Izback - 5 tickets

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oi sunshine is the draw live & what channel ?
Is there an official Adjudicator ?
maybe you could do a Conference call ?
what Numbers am i looking out for ?

ps....... i just got told ive lost my job,The wifes pregnant,I live in a shit hole called london,i recently got told i have 50+ years to live and i have no pension plan.I drive a white van,the wifes a yank,and the cat hates me.......give a guy a break and pick me.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Come on then, one final push, get your tickets by midday and I'll do the draw then

Click on the link below in my signature on the one in the first post on the thread

Good luck people, and massive thank you to all who have bought tickets so far!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here