Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Dragons Den

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Billy the Fish said:
Never watched this, heard good things. Did anyone watch Through the Dragons eye at school? That was quality

That was such a good programme. I recommend finding a site which goes through the characters etc, brings back all those memories!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Haven't watched this series, but there is a particularly good thread about it approximately 3 inches down the page.

:)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Berty_G said:
That was such a good programme. I recommend finding a site which goes through the characters etc, brings back all those memories!

Do you know of such a site?

I loved that show as a kid.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Billy the Fish said:
Never watched this, heard good things. Did anyone watch Through the Dragons eye at school? That was quality

BRILLIANT.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I remember being GUTTED when that finished!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Withdean Wanderer said:
BRILLIANT.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I remember being GUTTED when that finished!

Me too, I wish the BBC would release all the Look & Read shows on DVD, that would be class. :)

Does anyone else remember Geordie Racer (about racing pigeons) from the same series?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
PHWOOOOOOOAAR

129x150_deborah_meaden.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
AlexFrutos said:
Me too, I wish the BBC would release all the Look & Read shows on DVD, that would be class. :)

Does anyone else remember Geordie Racer (about racing pigeons) from the same series?

I do...not forgetting Earth Warp (some Alien in Worthing/Eastbourne (i forget)). :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here