Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Definitive Poll - Do you have a second club ?

Do you have a Second Team ?

• Yes - For whatever reason

Votes: 29 21.6%
  • No - Only the Albion for me

Votes: 104 77.6%
  • I dont support any club and am lost on here - please help me

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nope

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Tough one to answer. Do I follow other teams results... YES... got about four I do that for... do I support other teams like the Albion. Absolutely not... nowhere even close!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yep. But not an English club. I don't see how anyone could claim to support two English clubs.

I suppose if I ended up moving to a totally different part of the country and so couldn't get to the Amex very often, I might go and watch the local team some weeks. But I cant really imagine ever claiming to 'support' them.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I do have a soft spot for another club, as I was brought up supporting them until I was of an old enough age to realise Brighton had a football team and started going to games. The passion for them is still there and that's something I cant just forget about.

But Albion are my home town club that I adore more than anything and no matter who they play, It's always Albion for me.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There are other clubs that I quite like but certainly none that I actually support.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wouldn't say I support any other team, but I do follow Newport County in the Conference, and Anorthosis in Cyprus Division 1. I also go to see them play whenever I can, and enjoy it quite a bit.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
For 30 years I have been a supporter and now recently a voting member of Schalke 04, go over around twice a year!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Only 71% of 52 people only support one club, so far.

I voted Yes, I have a second team, because as well as seeing the Albion frequently over the last 15 years, I've also been to "support" Tottenham, Newcastle, Swindon and Darlington in the last 5 or 6. And watch Real Madrid every week when the Spanish league is in full swing. I've met a lot of people and am friends with a lot of people. I like watching football, and you can't beat the atmosphere of actually going to the games rather than just watching them on the TV. The atmosphere at St James' Park in particular was incredible, it helped that the first time I was there they won 5-1 and the second time it was 4-1, but still. Amazing. Darlington was slightly less raucous.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Brighton till i die..... Even then it will only be Brighton. All other teams and all other fans are shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here