Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The darts

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
MVG just hit 17 perfect darts...

I'm not usually a fan of darts but i love this man!

Sky Sports 1

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
It's great but the crowd constantly chanting bull shit is annoying. I wish you could watch it with the crowd noise taken out of it, either that or get them to behave so you only hear applause when a player hits a good shot. Unfortunately since it's moved to Alexander Palace it's just full of twats chanting at each other, there not even watching the game.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
The experts were saying yesterdays game Van Gerwen v Lewis was one of the best televised games ever.
Lewis played out of his skin but still got done.
Van Gerwen will take darts to another level if that is possible.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It's great but the crowd constantly chanting bull shit is annoying. I wish you could watch it with the crowd noise taken out of it, either that or get them to behave so you only hear applause when a player hits a good shot. Unfortunately since it's moved to Alexander Palace it's just full of twats chanting at each other, there not even watching the game.

A bit like football then?

I hear the queue for a pie and the bus home is terrible.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Absolutely agree. Why pay so much money on getting in to hurl abuse at players? And it's the ones that the crowd have never really warmed to like James Wade, Adrian Lewis, Simon Whitlock, Gary Anderson etc. Pathetic. They deserve a lot more respect than to be heckled and put off important throws by drunken idiots.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
MVG just hit 17 perfect darts...

I'm not usually a fan of darts but i love this man!

Sky Sports 1

By 17 perfect darts, do you mean he done a nine dart finish and then followed It with almost another but missing the double second time around?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here